V GOOD Strip supplier

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
I found the following supplier on eBay and got a pack of strips the next day. P&P free.I usually buy from Abbott Diabetes Care
>>chemist-4-u<<
I though others might like to know of a good seller.
Hana

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I have bought from these in the past and can echo Handra's recommendation - great service at a good price :D

Hobs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
Argumenative barstifferous (new word *lol*) types who think that they know everything *wink*
I did not have any joy trying to find those, but I did find 50 OneTouch Ultra strips for £19.99 delivered, from Diabetics 4 Less dot com when the RRP is £27.99 + P&P.

I am SO glad I get mine on the NHS!

broads

Hana. Where do you get your freestyle lancets from? I did have a good stock so this is the first time I've had to buy more. I get my strips direct from Abbott. Thanks.

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
Contacting Abbott Diabetes for Sales.
Phone the Patient Helpline.......0500 467 466.
OR Pharmacy Sales Line.......0800 316 8884

TopCat_999

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Other
I use Pharmacy2u.co.uk

50 Aviva Accu-check test strips cost 19.95BP, free postage and generally arrive within 24-48 hours of ordering depending on time of order.

cocacola

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
celery, not eating chocolate
Can't beat Ebay for a bargain :mrgreen: I have a Freestyle Freedom Lite and bought 150 strips for £42 incl P&P. Which equates to £14 a box delivered.

broads

Freestle lite direct from Abbott costs about £14 and a few pence . Why buy from any other place?
Fantastioc company.

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
As much as anything, when you call Abbott, you encounter a polite friendly voice and the person is helpful and efficient. I suggested they offer training courses to NHS personnel. :p
Hana