Vodka eyeballing

foxglove

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Spiders - especially the big black ones!
Must say I was totally gobsmacked at the stupidity of some of these youngsters!!
And then they are up in arms about not getting the allowances etc. when they have time and money to get up to that sort of idiocy!!

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
foxglove said:
Must say I was totally gobsmacked at the stupidity of some of these youngsters!!
And then they are up in arms about not getting the allowances etc. when they have time and money to get up to that sort of idiocy!!

I was gobsmacked too foxglove, but it would be wrong to assume that all youngsters behave in this manner. My son (teetotal) is one of these students who is ''up in arms'' about funding being withdrawn and will have to saddle himself with even more debt to fund his way through university. I for one are disgusted with the way our youngsters have been betrayed and persecuted by the present Coalition Government and they should all hang their heads in shame! :x

Nigel

jopar

Voldka eyeballing isn't a new thing fools have done it for a long time, even when I was a teenager...

I't's said it makes you drunk quicker! But I fail to work out how as the eye is self dosing in many ways, put eye drops into your eye and it will only except a certain amount, and then you've got the tear ducts that also dispose of excess fluid rther quickly....

As to to increasing tutiton fee's going up for university etc, at first I thought this was wrong to charge our children for higher education... But I thought nope you can't have it both ways!

As they want some of their peers to start paying taxes as soon as they leave school, so they get free universtity education... Then when they leave university and gain high earnings etc, they then don't want to pay any extra tax! So they take their pick, pay for their education and keep their future tax bill down, or get their education free at point of learning, then repay the privilage with paying a lot higher taxes when they get their job!!

JIMDOG1

Dislikes
patranising dr and nurses lol
ive heard of this and seen it in film very funny when he did it not sure i would even contemplate it even in my younger days i have whatched work mates snort vodka from upturned wine glass tried a little bit my didant like it sent me loopy for while never again :oops:

AndyS

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Oh good grief. The range and extent of stupidity in the world is just mind boggling.

They used to use alchol in laser eye surgery to strip away they outer layer. Oddly enough they don't do that anymore because it caused too much damage.

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
AndyS said:
Oh good grief. The range and extent of stupidity in the world is just mind boggling.

They used to use alchol in laser eye surgery to strip away they outer layer. Oddly enough they don't do that anymore because it caused too much damage.

Well that's it Andy, something as precious as your eyesight I wouldn't jeopardise no matter how funny or outrageous it may be.

Nigel

foxglove

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Spiders - especially the big black ones!
Thankfully one young person was shown the end result to this action and hopefully will tell his mates.
As regards labelling ALL youths with the same stupidity - wasn't meant at all, just a figure of speech you could say!
Also, I totally agree with Jopar on the tuition fees front!