Weekly weigh in - Fridays

valann

68 kilo today :)
Hello everyone, I'm back after having foot surgery so been off forum for a few weeks. Was expecting to have gained weight but happy to say I'm still verrryyy slowly losing it.
Oct 4th 68.6 k today 68 k =10 stone and 9.9143 lb or 149.9143 lb

filly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Spicy food which is too hot. Nasty people who have no idea on your life journey but feel the need to comment and be cruel.
225.0 down 1.2lbs since last week.

Annb

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Haven't posted here for a while because I haven't weighed myself - it's too depressing. However, I did steel myself this morning and I now weigh 18st 31/4lb. That's a gain of nearly 13lb. Aaargh! Trouble is, I haven't overeaten at all. If anything I've cut down even further on my food.

:arghh::arghh::arghh:

filly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Spicy food which is too hot. Nasty people who have no idea on your life journey but feel the need to comment and be cruel.
Well am posting. Think it was a few too many tomatoes this week and cheese!
Mmmm did lose 224.9 ( 1.6 ounce )hardly worth posting...
Better luck for next week.

Annb

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Well am posting. Think it was a few too many tomatoes this week and cheese!
Mmmm did lose 224.9 ( 1.6 ounce )hardly worth posting...
Better luck for next week.
Might only be 1.6 ounce but it is a fall. I've almost stopped eating cheese. I think it does keep the weight on - not that that has helped at all. Haven't weighed myself today. Haven't managed to get around to showering yet either. Too cold at his hour. Might have to put some heating on briefly to warm the shower room up a bit.

EllieM

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
forum bugs
Well, in the interests of accountability I was 75kg thois week, which is a gain of 500g from last week. Still overall downward from the week before but I need to be more careful about wine and cheese (and maybe go slightly lower carbs). Onwards and hopefully not outwards. :)

filly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Well, in the interests of accountability I was 75kg thois week, which is a gain of 500g from last week. Still overall downward from the week before but I need to be more careful about wine and cheese (and maybe go slightly lower carbs). Onwards and hopefully not outwards. :)
Glad I don't drink but I can accept the cheese aspect! Good luck for the week. Lets hope we have both lost by next week.

• Friendly
  • Agree
Reactions: Annb and EllieM

filly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
On a brighter note today..... 223.2 lbs. Loss this week of 1.7lbs.

Reactions: MarkyP2022

MarkyP2022

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Wet winter nights
Found that pound i lost last week Never mind. Onwards and upwards

• Hug
Reactions: filly