Weekly weigh in - Fridays

LeafyArts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
How is everyone doing?

I am pleased to have lost 2lbs this week despite increasing my calorie intake to fuel my increased exercise and to help me sleep a bit better (it has been a struggle lately).

Have a wonderful Easter (if you celebrate), fingers crossed for some better weather!

filly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Spicy food which is too hot. Nasty people who have no idea on your life journey but feel the need to comment and be cruel.
Very frustrating. Up 1lb 5ozs..... 210.5

LeafyArts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I stayed the same this week. Bit annoyed as I managed 4 runs over the last 7 days and walked every other day too. Stuck to my calories as well. I think my lack of sleep has been taking its toll. Hopefully next week will be better.

How's everyone else doing?

Reactions: flonvic

May Mic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I stayed the same this week. Bit annoyed as I managed 4 runs over the last 7 days and walked every other day too. Stuck to my calories as well. I think my lack of sleep has been taking its toll. Hopefully next week will be better.

How's everyone else doing?
Aggrevating isn't it? It will show up next week!

Reactions: flonvic

filly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Spicy food which is too hot. Nasty people who have no idea on your life journey but feel the need to comment and be cruel.
At least on the way down again 209.8 -0.7lb

TheSecretCarbAddict

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Am I OK to join the fun? Last four weeks I've been focused on stabilising my sugars by following LC, but really need to get the weight loss going as well.

Are there any rules about tracking your weight? Does it have to be your Friday weight? I weigh myself daily, but track weight change through weekly average. Can I report my average on Fri?Do weight units matter?

I'm probably overcomplicating.

This weeks average 92.1kg, today's weigh-in 91.7kg. Current target 80kg.

Reactions: LeafyArts

LeafyArts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Am I OK to join the fun? Last four weeks I've been focused on stabilising my sugars by following LC, but really need to get the weight loss going as well.

Are there any rules about tracking your weight? Does it have to be your Friday weight? I weigh myself daily, but track weight change through weekly average. Can I report my average on Fri?Do weight units matter?

I'm probably overcomplicating.

This weeks average 92.1kg, today's weigh-in 91.7kg. Current target 80kg.
Oh yes, great to have you here, well done on stabilising your sugars, the LC diet has really helped me in so many ways.

There are no specific rules, so yes, pop in on Friday with your average, that is a good way to get an accurate idea of your downward trend. Any weight unit is fine, some do lbs, some do kgs, whatever you prefer is fine.

Well done on the loss so far, that is great and I am sure you will manage your current goal!

Reactions: TheSecretCarbAddict

syemon

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I'll join in.

Down 2.25lbs this week

I'm low carb keto-ish with calorie deficit.

Since being diagnosed type 2 in December I've lost 72.25lbs

After the initial big losses early on my journey it's settled down to around 2-3 pounds per week which I'm happy with and feel good on.
Blood sugars always between 5.8 and 7.5 depending what I've consumed.

I'm aiming long term to lose another 30 to 35lbs so if I get there by Xmas it will be the best present to myself ever.

EllieM

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
forum bugs
71.7kg.
Have had a few days under 72kg. Hoping it sticks this time. (My new piece of diabetic technology, the tandem tslim x2 insulin pump, is helping keep my bgs down, which always seems to help with reducing weight gain, even if it doesn't necessarily promote weight loss.)

Reactions: LeafyArts

Aqua lady

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi Everyone
I have started this thread to continue to measure my weight on a Friday. I do not belong to any weight loss support groups and feel there could be a lot Im missing out on from a support point of view. I measure my weight at the same time every Friday. You are welcome to join this thread with your own loss/challenge weeks.

10/3/16 - 3lb lost total lost to date - 17lbs
Very well done and what a lovely idea

LeafyArts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I'll join in.

Down 2.25lbs this week

I'm low carb keto-ish with calorie deficit.

Since being diagnosed type 2 in December I've lost 72.25lbs

After the initial big losses early on my journey it's settled down to around 2-3 pounds per week which I'm happy with and feel good on.
Blood sugars always between 5.8 and 7.5 depending what I've consumed.

I'm aiming long term to lose another 30 to 35lbs so if I get there by Xmas it will be the best present to myself ever.
Yay, I am glad you are joining in too and well done on the loss this week as well as that massive overall weight loss. I am doing low carb with a calorie deficit as well and so far, it has been really great.

Our goals are similar and I hope to get there by the end of this year as well. It does seem to have slowed down for me, I guess that is par for the course as one gets nearer their ideal weight.

Have a great week!