Weekly weigh in - Fridays

LeafyArts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Well done @callyandy that's a great result, can you imagine all those quarter pounders stuck to your body?

@IanBish that's great, you'll be in the 16s next week (or in a couple of days)!

Brilliant result @filly - I hope it stays off too, you must be fed up with all the yo-yoing!

@bolingbroke at that low calorie count you'd have thought even without exercise, you'd have lost, it'll probably show up next week. Looks like better weather today!

I managed to lose another 3lbs and that's even while missing a couple of walks this week.

Last edited:

MissMuffett

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Well done everyone for sticking with it whether you’ve lost or gained. We diabetics know how hard it is.

Gained 1.5lbs this week but no surprise there as I finished off the treats from Halloween :rolleyes:

I’m setting myself a challenge as I’m fed up with messing about! There are 7 weeks until Christmas so I’m sticking to keto (my preferred weight loss method and one that works for me). I’m aiming to lose 7 pounds by then and getting my BG into the 5s.

Have a great week everyone x

• Optimistic
Reactions: filly and callyandy

JenniferM55

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Well done everyone for sticking with it whether you’ve lost or gained. We diabetics know how hard it is.

Gained 1.5lbs this week but no surprise there as I finished off the treats from Halloween :rolleyes:

I’m setting myself a challenge as I’m fed up with messing about! There are 7 weeks until Christmas so I’m sticking to keto (my preferred weight loss method and one that works for me). I’m aiming to lose 7 pounds by then and getting my BG into the 5s.

Have a great week everyone x
Rooting for you! It doesn't matter how many times you fall off, it's the climbing back on that's the main thing. You can do it!