Weight down and remaining

Raymcl1985!

Type of diabetes
Type 1
So back 2 years ago after seeing a photo of myself I was horrified 15st 7lbs! Today 10st 8lbs and over the moon. So many people told me "Insulin makes you gain weight" BULLS**T! What makes someone gain weight is what they are putting into their mouths, and they need to own up too their bad habits. Sad and hard to hear yes but so true. That was me!
So to sum it up exercise daily clean eating with 1 day of the week i call my "off day" and that's a Sunday. This is where i eat whatever i want and at ease.

therower

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
@Raymcl1985! . Welcome to the forum. Great post. Congratulations on what you've achieved.
A great approach to life and diabetes.
How long have you been diagnosed? You don't need to answer, I'm just curious.

Raymcl1985!

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hey cheers, wasn't easy but got there eventually . Diagnosed 17 years ago this year. Have my good and bad days weeks. But mainly good (touch wood)

therower

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
@Raymcl1985! That's impressive, to be diagnosed for so long and then be able to see a problem and make life changing decisions isn't easy..
Being honest to yourself and admitting it's your problem can be difficult, we often find it easier to lay blame elsewhere.
Keep posting I'm certain others will benefit from your knowledge and approach to diabetes.

Reactions: Serena51