What are you having for dinner ?

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I like dis and dat and a little more a dis
Chicken done low and slow over oak wood in the Texas smoker and asparagus dripping with EVOO and grilled over oak in the Weber Smokey Joe kettle. That Smokey Joe is a wee fellow but turns out some A-1 grub.

Reactions: 2 people

Mrsass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Tonight was home made chilli with a small portion of couscous, would usually pile rice onto the chilli but doing well with just a little cous cous and it satisfies me so yey! x

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

hawkeyeuk

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
all this talk of food is making me hungry, suppose I will have to bare it as I have just gone to bed. With all these fantastic sounding recipes, who is going to be the first to open a cafe with a dedicated menu for us diabetics

TooSweetForMe

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
I had a chicken thigh without the skin (fried), 1/2 cucumber w/s&p, 1/2 cup green beans & corn, 3/4 biscuit, Diet Mountain Dew.

126 before supper, 120 75 minutes pp, going to have dessert and then go for a walk.

Marko723

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hot Italian sausage and pan fried mixed veggies.

Veggies: little coconut oil an butter. Sauté some garlic and onion. Add some finely chopped cabbage, red peppers, zucchini, a small amount of chopped sun dried tomatoes. Lightly seasoned, and dusted with some hot red pepper flakes.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

< sharon>

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
extreme hot weather
Last night i had a minted lamb burger with mashed swed and carrot , and a cheese and garlic stuffed mushroom