What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@Bubbsie No cutting down of trees involved yesterday,or power tools.We have a local place where the logs are cut and bagged.Its a collect your own and load up pay and go!!Very civilised and close to beautiful countryside,so quite a nice trip!Also much cheaper than Tesco and better logs.Ive a return to the dentist to have my pesky jaw ex rayed in January and we'll get more logs then.
Limited choice for me GM...would love to buy in bulk...but so limited for storage here...prefer the kiln dried ones ... they burn so much better...surprisingly I can get them at my local Tesco's...although as you mention we pay a premium for them ...good luck with the teeth...sounds painful...and expensive!

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning all, I was so in shock at Bubbsie’s Christmas spirit, I forgot to put my bg down! 6.1 today heading the right way. Have a good day.
In shock paula...I'm still traumatised by it...no idea where it came from...no idea if it will return ...still have the food shopping to do...plan...otherwise it will be toast & Marmite for Christmas lunch.

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Good morning :) 4.5 today. Have a good day :) has anyone got their tree up yet? Lol. Mine is going up today yay x
Hi @Rie26 ours went up Sunday did window yesterday the tree took 4 1/2 hours,shattered after has not getting much sleep with this **** cough. K

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning chums . 6.8 this morning another day of a cold
Hi @Goacher55 know exactly where your coming from I've had the cold two weeks ago hubby and grandson had this terrible cough after they had the cold now I have it,cannot get much sleep been up since 2 am. K

Reactions: ziggy_w

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Good morning everyone
BG at 2am was 6.1
BG at 9-15 am 5.5
Still getting a spike after evening meal last night from curry but I just cannot be bothered to cook with this cough wearing me out,so it's anything that's easy! I will get back to normal hopefully soon? K

Reactions: Prem51 and ziggy_w

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
IMG_0566.JPG
IMG_0574.JPG
IMG_0566.JPG
F