What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Mini Dachs Mum

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
6.8 this morning. Not sure why.
Gym yesterday morning, walk with the mini dachs in evening and a small workout before bed.
Eating kale slaw and quinoa low carb crisp breads with homemade pesto (3) for lunch. The rest of the Kale slaw and homemade tomato and pumpkin soup for dinner. Snack in afternoon small bag of cashews and some strawberries.

Last edited:

MissMuffett

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.8! Yahoooooo
My sister is arriving today until Friday. She is a T2 as well, on insulin and normal carries on eating what she wants and gives herself more insulin :mad: She is older than me so I try and tell her off but you know what older sisters are like. She says she will follow what I’m eating as she needs a kick up the bum, long overdue in my opinion. I think what’s sticking in her clack is I weigh less than she does now, ha!

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
FBG 6.4 this morning and I am now Covid free!! :happy: :happy: :happy: Bloods have been somewhat elevated during the day but hoping that's a temporary thing which will resolve itself soon. Off to Florida at the end of August so now I can relax and prepare for that.
Wonderful news. Are you invited to Mar- a-Largo for a document reading party? :D 5.1 here - we won't talk about that ever again.

Lainie71

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
The term "big boned" lol repeatedly told this growing up!
Probably no difference to fbg but almost certainly to greenhouse gasses. :D Glad you enjoyed it. How's the bruising healing?
The bruising is healing only one small patch now that hurts if I sit down after forgetting its there! :arghh: