What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Ashybang

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@Ashybang I've just seen this on one of our friend's Posting @mojo37 above, and it is Live for viewing! So, I can it why can't you?
I've no idea why I can't see Toggle Signature.
I'm only knew of its existence, because of your mention of it.
Seen no sign of it anywhere.
Have I broken something?

• Hug
Reactions: callyandy

Estragon

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Too many to list here . . .
@Ashybang yeah, and this is what I see:

IMG_5977.jpeg

Maybe a Moderator of this forum could suggest :cool:

LivingLightly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I've no idea why I can't see Toggle Signature.
I'm only knew of its existence, because of your mention of it.
Seen no sign of it anywhere.
Have I broken something?

You may need to adjust your browser settings.
I'd contact one of the moderation team or email [email protected] if you need help.

Estragon

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
@LivingLightly - Y'know I went through my Settings for this Forum and there's no ON/OFF switch for sigs? Weird.
@Ashybang - I was wrong! Yes, there it is under Preferences and yes it’s working. Try toggling ON/OFF? Maybe it takes more than a day to “take”. I really wish you to see my history of this long route I’ve needed to take. And this morning I’m 5.8, not too shabby methinks.

@LivingLightly - Thanks for the nudge to re-recheck. ;)

Ashybang

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@Ashybang - I was wrong! Yes, there it is under Preferences and yes it’s working. Try toggling ON/OFF? Maybe it takes more than a day to “take”. I really wish you to see my history of this long route I’ve needed to take. And this morning I’m 5.8, not too shabby methinks.

@LivingLightly - Thanks for the nudge to re-recheck. ;)
Hi Estragon
Box was already checked to show signatures, but I've unchecked it and saved settings, then gone back in and I've re- checked ✔️ the box to show signatures and saved settings.
Nothing come up as yet and I'm dying to see it working and check the info and history within.?
Maybe it takes time , I don't know.

Its almost guaranteed to be something vert simple thats perplexing me and remedy will be staring straight at me for sure
Great result today for you.Smashing !

Estragon

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Great result today for you.Smashing !
@Ashybang - Thanks for the acknowledgement. Brekkie gonna be Blueberries, yoghurt, smashed almonds with half apple and my Linwoods “dust” sprinkled over the top. And today MrsE and I are gonna have a go at the long slow Fish Stew I read hereabout.

The Linwoods link: Love it!

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning All so 7.1 this morning this Dawn Phenominum sure is hard. Have a good Sunday everyone.
I agree, the dawn phenominum is not my friend either. 7.0 this morning after yesterday's 8.3. same amount of carbs each day and very similar sleep...no logic.. Hay ho. happy Sunday everyone