What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Ashybang

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
7.2 today. Hooray ........
I'm very pleased with that.
I'm posting similar comments on 2 threads. Need to sort out which thread is most suited and relevant for me.
The folk on these threads have been very welcoming and friendly , plus knowledgeable and happy to offer advice, which is most welcome.....
Thank you ☺️.

LivingLightly

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
7.2 today. Hooray ........
I'm very pleased with that.
I'm posting similar comments on 2 threads. Need to sort out which thread is most suited and relevant for me.
The folk on these threads have been very welcoming and friendly , plus knowledgeable and happy to offer advice, which is most welcome.....
Thank you ☺️.
Well done. That FBG reading of 7.2 mm is a milestone, which you can build on.

Some of us find both threads useful. The parallel thread in the type 2 subforum provides type 2 diabetics with a benchmark, but chat is discouraged unless directly related to FBG readings. Without those comments, the thread would read like a telephone directory!

This thread is for diabetics of all types and often includes questions and exchanges of info between users which may not apply to everyone.

dotty-p

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning!
Back in the 5 hive with a 5.1 - went to a salsa class after a meal of home made feta dumplings (3 types of of cheese eggs flour & semolina - not sure how to work out carbs) which was fun and obviously good exercise!
Have a good morning