What's the weather where you're at.

Blondie153

We started with lots of snow today everything white and beautiful and it has continued throughout the day. So it looks like we are going to have another white night. Wish I had a real fire and nowhere to go!

Reactions: 8 people

merrym

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
most shellfish
really blustery last night and snow was swirling round under the lamp post lights. This morning first thing, snow all over the roads, traffic at a stand still until the gritters came and now the roads are mainly clear. Forecast snow again for later.

View attachment 11354
Oh my, so pretty. Thanks for sharing :)

Reactions: 2 people

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
Very windy here but very calm and still outside.:oops:

Janiept

Expert
One shower of hail after another. Head hurting stuff that then melts after a couple of minutes. Better than the dreaded snow though :eek:

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
That sounds lovely!
You could always join @eddie1968
join eddie.jpg
he could do with the company :D:D

Reactions: 5 people

merrym

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
most shellfish
We are -21 but feels like -27 with windchill factored in. We did indeed get the 10 cms forecast the other day lol Might bundle up and wander out for a short walk in a bit. :D

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Cold !!!!!!

Have I mentioned it's really bloody damp and cold! Brrrr!

Reactions: 6 people

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Getting old and diabetese
Cold !!!!!!

Have I mentioned it's really bloody damp and cold! Brrrr!
Have you noticed it's WINTER and it's supposed to be cold and if we don't have the chills of winter we will never get to the warmth of summer.....well That's how it's supposed to work anyway!

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Have you noticed it's WINTER and it's supposed to be cold and if we don't have the chills of winter we will never get to the warmth of summer.....well That's how it's supposed to work anyway!
I'm just not used to it!

C

chris lowe

Nearly 11.30 pm here and I've seen the gritter go by one way then come back the other way. I know we're forecast frost tomorrow morning and I think Sat theyr're predicting maybe some snow on south coast though normally it stops around Petersfield. We're protected a bit by the south downs. I was a bit too optimistic this morning. As it was nice & sunny with a bit of breeze I thought I'd put the washing out for a change. Started sleeting about lunchtime and by the time I noticed everything was soaked. :mad:

Reactions: 3 people

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Obviously I'm the only one with weather today, well its cold but the sky is clear blue as against yesterdays grey clouds, the wind is a gentle breeze and ye gods the sun is shining, I suspect though it won't be like this for long, hey ho.

Reactions: 5 people

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Getting old and diabetese
I woke at 3am had a peek out the window and we had another good fall of the white stuff but by 10am the roads and pavement were clear again and the sun is shining, beautiful day!

Reactions: 4 people