What's the weather where you're at.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Still cold here in the South it was sunny with light clouds today and feeling more Christmassy :happy:
Teenager has just gone out with friend to see Union J (boy band) at our local supermarket :joyful:, which is just a couple of minutes away so hoping she wont get too cold waiting about to buy and get their new single signed.

RRB

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people

pavlosn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
This was our lot this morning
ImageUploadedByDCUK Forum1418148973.980299.jpg

ImageUploadedByDCUK Forum1418149037.451310.jpg

But back to this by lunchtime
ImageUploadedByDCUK Forum1418149075.367839.jpg

Reactions: 7 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Jeez Pavlovs, bit scary looking. Hope no one has been hurt in Cyprus. Hope things improve

pavlosn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi Eddie

Thankfully no injuries but a lot of flooding, people getting trapped in stalled cars in the middle of roads that torrential rain turned into rivers

ImageUploadedByDCUK Forum1418149859.775949.jpg

You can see that the water level had reached almost the top of the bonnet of my car on the bottom left of this picture. Thankfully I drive quite a tall SUV so I was able to back off out of this. The driver of the blue car was not so lucky.

connie104

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Blowing a gale here in Marbella Spain and has been all day. Frightened to look at roof as tiles flying everywhere and we have just sold the house !!!

Reactions: 3 people

Paul59

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
10c,windy up to 50mph gusts expected, drizzle & rain, going to be a ruff couple of days.

Totto

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm waiting for the gale to get going. Spent all day securing the poly tunnel and other stuff that needed to be seen to as this will be the first heavy winds this season but they promise hard weather for most of the coming week so it was time well spent. Just got back from a board meeting and can hear the wind picking up now.

Beautiful moon and 6 C.

Reactions: 4 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Winds bad here, gusting to gale force. Heavy showers of hailstones which rattled the windows. 3 C but feels sub zero. Weather Warnings (Amber) for wind next few days.

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
What a horrible day it's been here. Cold, heavy rain and hailstones and winds blowing to gale force, 5C but feels like -5C lol. Hailstones were so bad last night got woke up at 5 am with the racket on the roof and windows.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cold again today, got to take teenager to Guides tonight, and forgot to tell me they need flowers to make an oasis decoration. So Morrisons for flowers, then up to Guides, walk back home and then walk back up to collect her about 8,50 pm. Lovely ;)

Randburg

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Grey Cats
Southern Highlands, NSW, Downunder = 29 Degrees, more thunderstorms to come this evening.

How do you get the photos on here? I tried to upload but said too big ...
Try and Edit/resize your pictures to a Pixel Width of about 700, and it should work

The weather today was partly cloudy and got to about 27 Degrees, chance of a Thunder Storm tonight

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cold again today, got to take teenager to Guides tonight, and forgot to tell me they need flowers to make an oasis decoration. So Morrisons for flowers, then up to Guides, walk back home and then walk back up to collect her about 8,50 pm. Lovely ;)
Walking is great exercise. I miss having a dog but they are a lot of responsibility and having my border collie put down after 14 years broke my heart. When I did go for walks with the dog the weather never bothered me, always had the waterproofs, wellies or good boots on. Such golden memories and I still miss her.

Reactions: 5 people

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
Blowing a gale and lashing down with rain today here .
Northwest Lancs .

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Walking is great exercise. I miss having a dog but they are a lot of responsibility and having my border collie put down after 14 years broke my heart. When I did go for walks with the dog the weather never bothered me, always had the waterproofs, wellies or good boots on. Such golden memories and I still miss her.

I don't drive eddie and I am a walker, love being out and about, but just not keen going out in the dark, felt vulnerable recently, but would never refuse to take her, I've done Rainbows, Brownies and now Guide,s which is a later finish time.

RRB

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I can understand exactly how you feel RRB. I am a big bloke and carry myself well and notice people give me a wide berth in general lol. One of my ex-girlfriends was a petite size 8 and was 4'10" tall and felt very vulnerable on her own at night. Oh for the want of the good old days....

Enclave

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Moray .. It was still snowing when I closed the curtains ...
Will give you an update when I push the dog out !!!!!!! In a moment

Edit to add .. It's stopped now .. The car is still covered .. But it's off the trees and ground now ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Paul59

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Been sunny all day around 10°c, 6°c atm, strong winds & rain coming in tonight.

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Moray .. It was still snowing when I closed the curtains ...
Will give you an update when I push the dog out !!!!!!! In a moment
I just LOVE the snow, here in western Scotland we're under the influence of this Atlantic depression and the weather is not pleasant lol.

Reactions: 4 people