When did everyone feel their baby kick? Feeling curious!

Madelinelowery

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey,

I'm just curious to no when everyone felt there babies, I'm 18 weeks and still nothing. Iv been told the placenta is towards my back so I no that's not why, I am a bit chunky so maybe that's why

Thanks ladies xx

Jules1979

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey,

I'm just curious to no when everyone felt there babies, I'm 18 weeks and still nothing. Iv been told the placenta is towards my back so I no that's not why, I am a bit chunky so maybe that's why

Thanks ladies xx
23 weeks before I felt anything! x

just_jenn

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hello -- I'm currently 19+1 and have been feeling faint and erratic movements since 16 weeks. This is my 2nd though -- with. U first I didn't feel anything until 22 weeks...never had the flutters, he just booted me in the ribs, lol.

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
This is my third baby. Also, I have a muscle split from previous pregnancies so I think that make my tummy 'thinner'.

I felt this baby shifting about very early indeed ( around 10 wks - but that's very unusual and it was very faint and only in certain positions) and felt him kick at approx 13 weeks. I do think he has strong little legs though! : D

If this is your first baby, 18 to 20 weeks would be normal. I'm sure you'll feel baby very soon : )

cleo82

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to control effects of stress on blood sugars
Hi Madeleine, I'm 19+6 and just starting to feel wee twitches, shouldn't be long Hun x