When do you...

When do you prefer to shower/bath, and are you a boy or girl?

• Total voters
C

chris lowe

I never had to do that but some families bathed the children one after another the littlest last
CAROL
The origins of the saying don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. By the time the last one had the water it was pretty murky :)

Reactions: 4 people
E

emm2012

Morning shower girl :)
And if only there was time - A long soak in the bath, but always followed by a shower ;)

Reactions: 2 people

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dictators who positively go out of their way to force misery, tears and fears, upon their countryman's lives.
Politicians who, in dealing with dictators, have a wishbone where a backbone should be.
Ooooooh, tell me more, tell me more :D

:confused: Siiiiigh, 'tis a sad thing, RR.
If I could but only remember what the "more" was, I would tell you for sure. :playful:

willie :joyful:

Mrsass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Bath, evening, girl - I don't understand people that shower, showers aren't warm enough, like obviously the water is, but the air around you is cold, make sense? The same as people that do it on a morning, your all nice and warm and relaxed (if you've had a bath) and then you go out into the cold... I imagine from the previous posts no one is going to agree with me lol x

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dictators who positively go out of their way to force misery, tears and fears, upon their countryman's lives.
Politicians who, in dealing with dictators, have a wishbone where a backbone should be.
Bath, evening, girl - I don't understand people that shower, showers aren't warm enough, like obviously the water is, but the air around you is cold, make sense? The same as people that do it on a morning, your all nice and warm and relaxed (if you've had a bath) and then you go out into the cold... I imagine from the previous posts no one is going to agree with me lol x

Ah but, Mrsass,
When one has a shower on a cold or winter morning, one must heat the bathroom/shower room prior to one's ablutions.
If the afore mentioned instructions are vigorously adhered to, in order to prevent the windows from steaming up, if of course
one does have a window in the said room, the one partaking of the morning ablutions will therefore discover warmth rather than cold in the said room, thus preventing the chattering of one's teeth due the lower temperature, or worse, one's dentures falling out of one's mouth and shattering on the floor (a severe case of chattering and shattering) caused by the involuntary chattering process,will therefore be prevented.
One will then experience, not only a pleasurable warm shower, but a pleasurable warm shower with the added bonus of the most delightful of experiences........ a warm room throughout the entire process.

Happy ablutions.

willie.

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
Afternoon girl... Around 4pm bath only..

No heating in bathroom or upstairs at all that is ever put on. Solely reliant upon heat from woodburner downstairs. Got a huge double shower that is never use...solely because I hate the fact overtime, even with cleaning afterwards the shower screens go dull with limescale..

K

Kat100

Morning shower girl ...always ..
And sometimes a cosy scented bath at night ....as well as a shower ...

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
Afternoons if you have a good partner they will wash back and give a glass of red too!! Can't shower with a glass of red!!