Ypso pump help for my t1 warrior

Hello, my 3 year old daughter was diagnosed type one last October she is currently on the ypso pump this is her second month and I'm having issue after issue with the cannulas and really need some help as I'm currently thinking of pulling her off it. We were on the orbit soft cannulas at first that barley lasted a day sometimes 2 changes in a day as they were constantly failing. Switched to steel cannulas and whilst they have been 'better' still we are having some that are failed even when they have just been inserted or tubing that fails on the priming. We had a whole box that had every tubing fail on the priming when we were doing a set change. She currently wears the cannula on her stomach and I'm not comfortable having it anywhere else but there. I'm so stressed out as her levels were beautiful before going on the pump and now they are awful, a few days of nice numbers if we are lucky.. Then a fail and when we get a good cannula that lasts the 2 days we change and get one that doesn't last the day.. Can anyone help with there experience with ypso please dsn made me feel bad for wanting to pull her off it but I feel like it shouldn't be this hard considering the pump was supposed to make things easier for her

santysmile

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hello, my 3 year old daughter was diagnosed type one last October she is currently on the ypso pump this is her second month and I'm having issue after issue with the cannulas and really need some help as I'm currently thinking of pulling her off it. We were on the orbit soft cannulas at first that barley lasted a day sometimes 2 changes in a day as they were constantly failing. Switched to steel cannulas and whilst they have been 'better' still we are having some that are failed even when they have just been inserted or tubing that fails on the priming. We had a whole box that had every tubing fail on the priming when we were doing a set change. She currently wears the cannula on her stomach and I'm not comfortable having it anywhere else but there. I'm so stressed out as her levels were beautiful before going on the pump and now they are awful, a few days of nice numbers if we are lucky.. Then a fail and when we get a good cannula that lasts the 2 days we change and get one that doesn't last the day.. Can anyone help with there experience with ypso please dsn made me feel bad for wanting to pull her off it but I feel like it shouldn't be this hard considering the pump was supposed to make things easier for her
Hi, I'm new with Ypsopump and facing your same issues with my 3 years old boy right now. How was your experience in these years?