Fantasy jobs for forum members

N

NicolaB70

Sable_Jan as the new Barbara Woodhouse dog trainer extraordinaire

Eddie1968 as an internationally famous TV and film comedian

Chris Lowe as a wedding organiser for the jet set

Kat as Santa Claus

Debrasue as a world renowned authoress (you are already)

KevinPotts as a more famous landscape gardener than Capability Brown

Trachet as a multi Olympic gold medal cyclist

Nicola as the queen of Great British Bake Off replacing Mary Berry

Ickihun as a leading scientist in diabetes research who discovers a cure for us all

ClivetheDrive & Molly as Posh and Becks Clive being a formula one driver of coaches winning the Monte Carlo Grand Prix and Molly outselling Barbara Cartland in romantic novels

RoseofSharon as a high class fashion designer dressing the A-list celebs

Oh wow what a compliment. Thankyou @Cumberland

Sent from my iPhone using DCUK Forum mobile app

Reactions: 4 people

PenfoldAPD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Ha ha @debrasue that made me laugh! This thread looks fun :) I'm still in Dorset wth no signal so will catch up when back in civilisation later - and arrange a gourmet trip for you :) just 4 weeks until our extended camping trip to the South of France!

Reactions: 5 people

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
My fantasy job would be to be a tour guide / courier with @Clivethedrive .....(though he may get fed up spending all day with me :rolleyes:....he will deny this...)......am going with him on 10 day working tour of Scotland in September providing the clients are agreeable so will get to see first hand what the job involves......will have to do my research / homework so that I am up to the job.......:)....who knows, it may be the start of a new partnership....

Reactions: 5 people

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
@PenfoldAPD arh! What do I think your occupation is?
I think you work on the equivalent to the Enigma machine used to keep an eye on the radicalist in france. You pop to france to keep fluent with your street french accent. Ha ha

Reactions: 2 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@zand you can be football manager .. But no arguing :D if your team does not win lol :cat:

lol are you saying I'm argumentative?? :wideyed:

Oh and I would like that job please....so we don't need anyone else to suggest anything else for me...:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people
K

Kat100

My fantasy job would be to be a tour guide / courier with @Clivethedrive .....(though he may get fed up spending all day with me :rolleyes:....he will deny this...)......am going with him on 10 day working tour of Scotland in September providing the clients are agreeable so will get to see first hand what the job involves......will have to do my research / homework so that I am up to the job.......:)....who knows, it may be the start of a new partnership....
Match maker for you and the maker of dreams X

Reactions: 7 people