Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
people who judge people they dont know or met
Here's a link to the blog chjappa mentions for those of you who were wondering:
https://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/blog/chjaqqa.443164/

I think it's fairly illustrative of who we're dealing with here.
We know your motives
I think that reducing you glucose down to non-diabetic levels is excellent but it's not quite the same as reducing your glucose and keeping it there permanently: if you can simply "make" yourself diabetic again, then whatever initially caused your diabetes must still be there waiting for it to be triggered again? And that to me isn't what I expect of a cure.

I have twice "reversed" my glucose levels to just on normal, and kept it down from diabetic to pre diabetic for over three and a half years now but it takes very little for them to rise slightly again occasionally even though I've never actually stopped working on keeping them under control. And so I have little doubt that if I actually did start to eat the high carbohydrate foods again that caused my glucose levels rise to diabetic levels in the first place, then I will just make my diabetes far worse again.

However, I know there are definitely some members of our forum who have been able to get down to and keep down to non-diabetic levels for several years, and can go back to eating a higher carbohydrate diet without any further problems (so far). And they have been quite open about how they've achieve this.

I've just seen this latest post, and if this is the case, together with your earlier "teasers" it's now unfortunately beginning to smell to me like a rather sneaky sales pitch I'm afraid....

Robbity
selling anything is still a long way off ..

chjaqqa

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
I'm curious- if you reversed your diabetes and say you will never get diabetes again ( for me the definition of never getting diabetes again is being able to eat a humongous amount of carbs and sugars with no ill effect) - how did you manage to "give" yourself diabetes again - surely by your definition that would be impossible?
i MADE or GAVE myself diabetes again .. by eating a humongous amount of carbs and sugars .. on purpose .. in oder to prove something to myself .. fyi .. i said i know how NOT TO BECOME A DIABETIC AGAIN ..

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
i MADE or GAVE myself diabetes again .. by eating a humongous amount of carbs and sugars .. on purpose .. in oder to prove something to myself .. fyi .. i said i know how NOT TO BECOME A DIABETIC AGAIN ..
Do you not see how you contradict yourself?

chjaqqa

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
very true .. but i have figured out how to keep it in ''remission'' permanently

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Ok - it was a serious question there is really no need to shout or be so defensive - but I don't see you saying any different from the many hundred of members on here or other websites that I can access information for free - so in the words of a famous dragon - I'm oot - good luck and all that

chjaqqa

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Quite a few here have actually- interesting ain't it
thanks for '' sharing'' .. just wondering why there are still so many active diabetics here

kokhongw

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
thanks for '' sharing'' .. just wondering why there are still so many active diabetics here

Because many have yet to overcome their fear of fats, fasting and ketosis.

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
read to understand .. dont read to criticise or find flaws which are not there

Find flaws in what? You have told us nothing. You say you are not selling anything (yet) and say nothing of your 'regime' (for now?) so I am struggling as to why you have joined a forum dedicated to educating, advising and helping people with Diabetes learn coping strategies and have offered.... nowt.
And it is perhaps pertinent here to say that, as has been pointed out not only by me, you are contradicting yourself.

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Because they are passing on their experiences and knowledge free of charge - and maintaining their reversal by being active members of a great community- I would tag said members but it's up to them if they would like to share with you - hopefully some of them will see your thread

kokhongw

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
GAVE myself diabetes again .. by eating a humongous amount of carbs and sugars .. on purpose

That is one of the common and major contributing factor...though not the only one.

chjaqqa

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Find flaws in what? You have told us nothing. You say you are not selling anything (yet) and say nothing of your 'regime' (for now?) so I am struggling as to why you have joined a forum dedicated to educating, advising and helping people with Diabetes learn coping strategies and have offered.... nowt.
And it is perhaps pertinent here to say that, as has been pointed out not only by me, you are contradicting yourself.
be that as it may .. my regimen will remain mine .. for the time being .. the main point of my disclosures thus far .. is to inform everyone here .. that diabetes can easily be reversed WITHIN 30 DAYS ..

kokhongw

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
be that as it may .. my regimen will remain mine .. for the time being .. the main point of my disclosures thus far .. is to inform everyone here .. that diabetes can easily be reversed WITHIN 30 DAYS ..

Depending on your definition of reversal...but Dr Roy Taylor noted this...
This paper was written after his first diabetes reversal study...
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3609491/

Reversal of type 2 diabetes to normal metabolic control by either bariatric surgery or hypocaloric diet allows for the time sequence of underlying pathophysiologic mechanisms to be observed. In reverse order, the same mechanisms are likely to determine the events leading to the onset of hyperglycemia and permit insight into the etiology of type 2 diabetes.

Within 7 days of instituting a substantial negative calorie balance by either dietary intervention or bariatric surgery, fasting plasma glucose levels can normalize. This rapid change relates to a substantial fall in liver fat content and return of normal hepatic insulin sensitivity. Over 8 weeks, first phase and maximal rates of insulin secretion steadily return to normal, and this change is in step with steadily decreasing pancreatic fat content.

chjaqqa

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
That is one of the common and major contributing factor...though not the only one.
thats why i did it .. its common knowledge .. ask yourself .. why do daibetic patients who unergo gastric bypass surgery .. remain free of diabetes .. ??? i figured it out ... i connected the dots

Reactions: kokhongw

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
[QUOTE="chjaqqa, post: 1587279, member: 4431charlatan that as it may .. my regimen will remain mine .. for the time being .. the main point of my disclosures thus far .. is to inform everyone here .. that diabetes can easily be reversed WITHIN 30 DAYS ..[/QUOTE]
You, Sir, are either misguided or you are a charlatan. My part of this conversation is at an end.

chjaqqa

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Depending on your definition of reversal...but Dr Roy Taylor noted this...
i dont know who Dr Roy Taylor is ... i am not familiar with his/her work .. i only read dr's axe and jason fung .. and 2 others .. whose names i do not remember

Reactions: kokhongw

kokhongw

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
i dont know who Dr Roy Taylor is ... i am not familiar with his/her work .. i only read dr's axe and jason fung .. and 2 others .. whose names i do not remember

It is time you meet him...he too has connected the dots and his team has spent the last 10 plus years trying to help his colleagues see the picture too...do read his papers I am sure you will enjoy and appreciate his work.

http://www.ncl.ac.uk/magres/research/diabetes/reversal/#overview

Status
Not open for further replies.