What are you doing now and humorous banter.

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good morening all.
Missed my opportunity to clean my motorbike yesterday by leaving it out in the rain. Never mind today is full of instructions from Mrs J oh deep joy.
Have a good one folks.

MagicFirefly

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Dangerous drivers
Marmite
Morning, afternoon and evening all!

Student nurse life is kicking me in the behind! This week has been non stop and on my one morning I could stay in bed a bit longer... was rudely woken by the dustmen! I did not have a cup of tea and think about leaving the house. I opted for coffee and ended up dying my mothers hair before a pointless trip out but less said about that the better!

I have lost a limb this week though. I was visiting Peter Rabbit at Snugburys when my phone jumped out of my pocket and now the screen has gone. I could have cried! I wasn't even able to take a picture of the 30ft rabbit before it happened. I am, however, in the fortunate position of having a dad who is good with electricals. A new screen should be arriving tomorrow. In the meantime I'm using a rather annoying old phone of my dads. But the silver lining is that I got to have some really nice icecream and spoiled to a lovely lunch in The Cheshire Cat.

Hope everyone is having a good day, despite the rain and weather warnings!