Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pasha

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Hola Pasha

I love your numbers and your posting. Such a measured and methodical approach consistently ensures the desired results.

Do you ever feel that you would like a break from testing or is it part of the furniture?

Hi Baruney,
Not really, I think that the daily testing and posting keeps me on the straight and narrow. Yes, its part of the furniture. I also like reading how others are managing and enjoy seeing how they improve their lot with determined efforts. Suppose that I am becoming a part of the furniture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 15 people

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
great / got to get use to the measures in UK , different here in USA ( pounds. oz., mg, units, etc ) we are not metric :)
I think it could be me needing to get used to new numbers as I believe my way is now out dated lol. No clue what the new version of if is yet. My meter tells me in ''english/old units'' and for now that will have to do :D

Reactions: 4 people

orchid5

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
6.6 before bed and 6.2 this am, no tropical showers this morning, have been reading can that they can be also due to thyroid problems, both hyper and hypo, the latter of which they querying last year with me.

Reactions: 18 people
Status
Not open for further replies.