S

Sable_Jan

INSPECTION REPORT

PREMISES: GIRL'S SHED
DATE INSPECTED: 30th August 2015 at 0730
INSPECTOR: Edward

OVERALL RATING: FAILED

COMMENTS:
1. Very dusty. In critical need of a good clean. No feather duster in sight.
2. Carpet matted with dog hairs, mainly sable in colour.
3. Needs hovered
4 Dirty crockery and cutlery found unwashed.
5. Bins full of half eaten cakes, sweets and fruit, not emptied.

ACTION RECOMMENDED: A thorough high clean. Bins to be emptied and cleaned.

SIGNED: Eddie1968.

LMAO :D:p:hilarious:
Oh, thank you so much Eddie. Enjoy the cleaning.....Shed rules (list on cupboard door) state that whoever identifies a need for cleaning gets on and does it. Those food scraps go for the pig swill or compost, has the notice fallen off the bin lid again? That's all that bin is for...
It was pristine in there last time I was in....the hairs are probably donkey cos the kids will have been in after grooming.....they ARE supposed to wash up after themselves but bein kids sometimes forget and Jem isn't,always there to remind them. They love those donkeys and ponies though and do a great job grooming so we don't worry too much. Just pop them in the dishwasher (pots, not kids ;)), no standing at the sink with your sore shoulder.... The Vac is really lightweight but the drag from the powerful suction does make it feel heavier...just turn the suction knob back a bit if it's too much for you...
We don't use a feather duster, just flicks dust everywhere. The microfiber cloth is under the sink....does a much better job.
Thanks again...

Have you inspected the Man Cave (shed) yet? Was a right mess according to your last report

Reactions: 6 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Oh, thank you so much Eddie. Enjoy the cleaning.....Shed rules (list on cupboard door) state that whoever identifies a need for cleaning gets on and does it. Those food scraps go for the pig swill or compost, has the notice fallen off the bin lid again? That's all that bin is for...
It was pristine in there last time I was in....the hairs are probably donkey cos the kids will have been in after grooming.....they ARE supposed to wash up after themselves but bein kids sometimes forget and Jem isn't,always there to remind them. They love those donkeys and ponies though and do a great job grooming so we don't worry too much. Just pop them in the dishwasher (pots, not kids ;)), no standing at the sink with your sore shoulder.... The Vac is really lightweight but the drag from the powerful suction does make it feel heavier...just turn the suction knob back a bit if it's too much for you...
We don't use a feather duster, just flicks dust everywhere. The microfiber cloth is under the sink....does a much better job.
Thanks again...

Have you inspected the Man Cave (shed) yet? Was a right mess according to your last report
The man cave has been CONDEMNED. I'm afraid I'm just an inspector and auditor of dwellings on the forum and not blue collar lmao (Kat n Pooh can do it)...shhhhh lol :rolleyes:;):p

C

chris lowe

INSPECTION REPORT

PREMISES: GIRL'S SHED
DATE INSPECTED: 30th August 2015 at 0730
INSPECTOR: Edward

OVERALL RATING: FAILED

COMMENTS:
1. Very dusty. In critical need of a good clean. No feather duster in sight.
2. Carpet matted with dog hairs, mainly sable in colour.
3. Needs hovered
4 Dirty crockery and cutlery found unwashed.
5. Bins full of half eaten cakes, sweets and fruit, not emptied.

ACTION RECOMMENDED: A thorough high clean. Bins to be emptied and cleaned.

SIGNED: Eddie1968.

LMAO :D:p:hilarious:
Sounds like you went to the man shed instead of ours

Reactions: 8 people

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Getting old and diabetese
Well I must just have missed you Eddie because I got there ar 10.45 just went over for some eggs....and there were none :arghh: have the chicks stopped laying or is somebody having visitors for an ommeelette dinner? It was a mess in there and I could have done with some help especially with the hoovering as I twisted my back getting out of the car but I managed to put everything right.:cool:You know what they say about women, we are the stronger sex and luckily my energy levels are still running high so it only took me two hours but I reckon I deserve an egg bonus:smug: oh well fortunately I no longer fancy eggs for dinner or anything for that matter so just made some veg soup as I know I have to have something. The kids did come back and apologised for the mess,, I told them never to shake the donkey bedding in the kitchen ever again as it's a health hazzard, and the little monkey's they had used the nail brush to get the hairs off:eek: Just nipped back there and chucked the cream as it was Sainsbury's. Well Inspector Edward it will pass A1 of anyone's standards now, going to have my soup catch up later

S

Sable_Jan

Well I must just have missed you Eddie because I got there ar 10.45 just went over for some eggs....and there were none :arghh: have the chicks stopped laying or is somebody having visitors for an ommeelette dinner? It was a mess in there and I could have done with some help especially with the hoovering as I twisted my back getting out of the car but I managed to put everything right.:cool:You know what they say about women, we are the stronger sex and luckily my energy levels are still running high so it only took me two hours but I reckon I deserve an egg bonus:smug: oh well fortunately I no longer fancy eggs for dinner or anything for that matter so just made some veg soup as I know I have to have something. The kids did come back and apologised for the mess,, I told them never to shake the donkey bedding in the kitchen ever again as it's a health hazzard, and the little monkey's they had used the nail brush to get the hairs off:eek: Just nipped back there and chucked the cream as it was Sainsbury's. Well Inspector Edward it will pass A1 of anyone's standards now, going to have my soup catch up later
Thanks poohtiggy....curious why you chucked the cream cos it was,Sainsbury's :confused::confused::confused:

Reactions: 4 people

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Ah bless, when I went to dump the cream the kids were still around and they brought me a present for tidying the shed, Haribo Colarado Mix :arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh: probably contain more sugar than Tate & Lyle :eek: 79g carbs per 100g Aw well it's the thought that counts

Reactions: 5 people

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Thanks poohtiggy....curious why you chucked the cream cos it was,Sainsbury's :confused::confused::confused:
Have you not read about it here, several brands including Aldi can't remember the post title but have a look now

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
There will be another unannounced inspection in the next 28 days lol. :D

Reactions: 2 people
S

Sable_Jan

Have you not read about it here, several brands including Aldi can't remember the post title but have a look now
Just stick to my starred threads so don't know what's going on unless something of interest pops up in one of DUCK emails.....

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi Jan Thread alert: Double Cream recall by ambersilva bout half hour ago

K

Kat100

I will be responding to this shortly , over the next few days :greedy::wideyed::woot::writer:
With our agreed action plan !!! :shy::shifty:
I see communication has been poor and no signed and dated action plan agreed ..:smug: @eddie1968

Poor great aunt pooh was tricked into tidying the shed .. Now has to sleep early ..:(

There will be words .. :joyful::joyful::joyful: And gifts will be received of course or rather given to the girls .. :shifty:

K

Kat100

image.jpg

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Is it a Bank Holiday atmosphere in the shed ? I'm sure I heard loud music when I went past. :)

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Err, sorry Eddie was it really loud, turned it down a bit now, girls shed girls only party we don't get enough bank holidays hic hic so have to make the most of them hic:oops:

K

Kat100

Err, sorry Eddie was it really loud, turned it down a bit now, girls shed girls only party we don't get enough bank holidays hic hic so have to make the most of them hic:oops:
I was asleep ... Eddie woke me up , inspection woke me up .. Oooo no not for another 28 days .. Lol
Don't tell eddie but the audit is really invalid .. Because we have no health and safely certificate yet :hilarious:

Reactions: 3 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I was asleep ... Eddie woke me up , inspection woke me up .. Oooo no not for another 28 days .. Lol
Don't tell eddie but the audit is really invalid .. Because we have no health and safely certificate yet :hilarious:
:D:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Don't think we need one for a shed unless it has a veranda with rails around it, because of the number of accidents involving people falling off balconies they now have to be waist height though I can't think how that would stop anybody falling over them if they wanted to:rolleyes: