I am a professional Quilter in that I make quilts, teach quilting, exhibit (2025), blog about them, research old quilts and more.
I am also,
64, fat and knackered. Lost 3st,
7 pounds since 01.01.2026.... only 6 stone 2 pounds to go.
I told my spinal consultant that:
"I've abused my body for over 40 years and now I have to pay the bill."
He agreed.
Role on the operations.
- Birthday
-
Oct 9, 1961
(Age: 64)
- Location
-
Hartlepool
- Country
- United Kingdom
- Type of diabetes
- Type 2
- Treatment type
- Tablets (oral)
- Medication
- 4 x 500 metaformin
Munjaro 7.5ml
- Exercise
- This body is a reminder that you should do exercise.
- Likes
- Food, cooking it, looking at it reading about it mixing it up, eating it, talking about it..
- Dislikes
- Stupid people.
"Intelligent people are being silenced so that stupid people are not offended."
Author unkown
- Occupation
- Professional Quilter
-
5
30 messages posted. You must like it here!
-
10
Your messages have been liked 25 times.
-
20
You've filled in all the required profile fields.
-
2
Somebody out there liked one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
-
1
Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
-
20
You've been a member of the forum for one year or more.