• Guest - w'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the 2026 Survey »

Recent Content by Hoodiegirl3

  1. Hoodiegirl3

    Latest Hba1c

    “Blip” of [emoji640][emoji638]? That’s still pretty amazing though
  2. Hoodiegirl3

    Dairy and gluten free diet?

    Hi I’m a teenager who’s been coeliac for nearly 11 years and I would like to know if there are any gluten free bread brands that have a decent sized bread and don’t taste sorta weird Thanks
  3. Hoodiegirl3

    Choose a monitor

    Freestyle libre?
  4. Hoodiegirl3

    type 2

    Hey!
  5. Hoodiegirl3

    Hi guys

    Never heard of that sorry
  6. Hoodiegirl3

    Cinnamon suppliers

    Growing up south Asian, we put cinnamon in a lot of things but I just saw it as flavor (disgusting if you bite it tho) didn’t know it had real health benefits
  7. Hoodiegirl3

    Season change, insulin needs change

    This is gonna sound stupid but I didn’t know that insulin needs rise…
  8. Hoodiegirl3

    Hi guys

    Had a clinic today and my AoneC was finally down to what we wanted for years and my parents said to bring it down then they would buy me a violin that is something I’ve wanted for a year and three months but now the only thing is maintaining it at that… I’m just super happy rn so I’m yapping...
  9. Hoodiegirl3

    Just found out I am pregnant

    Honestly don’t know what half the words mean but congrats
  10. Hoodiegirl3

    I need to rant.

    Sorry idk how to help but lots of love for ya
  11. Hoodiegirl3

    Hi

    My eyes isn’t and hasn’t been hurting it just feels like someone poked it with a mascara stick but my cousin had a similar one a few months ago and said it hurt so much the only thing that’s hurting is my [emoji639][emoji640] percent in range (crying emoji)
  12. Hoodiegirl3

    Hi

    Hi guys,,, Got eye surgry yeatiday so sorry haven’t been on fierum also idk what im typing rn so sorry and howp ur all ok
  13. Hoodiegirl3

    Make a sentence from five letters :D

    The flowers sprout in spring Flowers
  14. Hoodiegirl3

    A to Z for words in general

    Apple
  15. Hoodiegirl3

    A to Z of Music

    No (can’t remember artist)
Back
Top