• Guest - w'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the 2026 Survey »

Recent Content by julieclarke

  1. J

    Hi I’m julieclarke I’ve joined to find out more about T2 diabetes

    I had pizza and chips tomato
  2. J

    Hi I’m julieclarke I’ve joined to find out more about T2 diabetes

    I went to the doctor I am taking rampril 1.25 starting on Monday because I have been having low blood pressure
  3. J

    Hi I’m julieclarke I’ve joined to find out more about T2 diabetes

    I had a toast and orange juice for breakfast
  4. J

    Hi I’m julieclarke I’ve joined to find out more about T2 diabetes

    I had noodles and hotdogs for dinner
  5. J

    Hi I’m julieclarke I’ve joined to find out more about T2 diabetes

    I had a jacket potatoes with meatballs for dinner
  6. J

    Hi I’m julieclarke I’ve joined to find out more about T2 diabetes

    I had toast with butter for breakfast
  7. J

    Hi I’m julieclarke I’ve joined to find out more about T2 diabetes

    I had a fish cakes and alphabetbites for dinner
  8. J

    Hi I’m julieclarke I’ve joined to find out more about T2 diabetes

    My blood pressure is normal tonight I was 108/73 what can I do
  9. J

    Hi I’m julieclarke I’ve joined to find out more about T2 diabetes

    I had a cheese sandwich and coke at Morris cafe
  10. J

    I need to rant.

    What is dong quai mean
Back
Top