• Guest - w'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the 2026 Survey »

Recent Content by Martin2025

  1. M

    Changing From Levemir

    Hi I have been on Tresiba200 for 2 months, bear in mind that there is also Tresiba100. I was on 56 units of levermir split over 2 doses. Initially my suggested dose for tresiba200 was 48 units, however this caused many hypos and I was having to eat and drink a lot more sugary things and that...
  2. M

    Wrong readings with freestyle libre 2

    Thankyou, that is very helpful
  3. M

    Wrong readings with freestyle libre 2

    Hi Had hypo alerts on this yesterday 2.9, checked with finger and was 4.4. Believe me if I was 2.9 I would have felt like my face had drained of colour and there would have been sweat pouring off my head
  4. M

    Hi All

    Sensor arrived this morning, now to set it up with the app
  5. M

    Hi All

    Cheers
  6. M

    Hi All

    Thanks
  7. M

    Hi All

    Thankyou
  8. M

    Hi All

    Thankyou
  9. M

    Hi All

    I have followed this forum for a number of years but never joined. However I have recently had some news. In 2009 at the age of 43 I was losing weight rapidly, went to see the Dr and he diagnosed me as T2 , put me on Metformin , told me to exercise more and sent me on my way. I then lost even...
Back
Top