• Guest - w'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the 2026 Survey »

Recent Content by SueJB

  1. SueJB

    Type 1'stars R Us

    Yep I've got elusive insulin. Checking my blood this morning and wondered whether it's going to nose dive or rocket and trying to decide if I should bolus. I haven't but I'll see later. Novorapid takes different amounts of time to work depending on the time of day and don't mention Tresiba
  2. SueJB

    Type 1'stars R Us

    That's really good to hear you had a super time
  3. SueJB

    Type 1'stars R Us

    We loved walking the walls in Berwick and wedid a boat trip to see the seals....only one and it was bitterly cold.. the weather not the seal
  4. SueJB

    Type 1'stars R Us

    So sorry @becca59 to hear about your parents it really makes me realise , despite everything, how lucky I am. I hope you're going somewhere relaxing to revitalise. I found Lindisfarne a wonderful retreat. Lots of lovely walks
  5. SueJB

    Type 1'stars R Us

    My BG is awful and after so long having T1, I'm still surprised. Only 59% in range AND I'm putting on weight without eating more................. well except for what I have to eat for hypos. Absolutely, peeeeeeeeeeeeed off How on earth can I lose weight and get back on track? Also the vet says...
  6. SueJB

    Type 1'stars R Us

    Morning all, hope everyone's TIR is spot on now it's cooler. I came back recently from a holiday in Berwick upon Tweed and Lindisfarne and the weather was glorious and TIR was rubbish. It's the unpredictability of eating out in places you've never been to but I loved the places and the different...
  7. SueJB

    Type 1'stars R Us

    Morning, I've noticed that there are far fewer people posting on here. It does seem such a shame. Does anyone know if there is a link between T1 and anaemia?
  8. SueJB

    Type 1'stars R Us

    I'll have another look but thanks @becca59 it's good to know my wine is safe
  9. SueJB

    Type 1'stars R Us

    Hi @becca59, I just think it was weird. I feel drained this morning despite having slept like a brick, not like me at all AND I'm definitely no tgiving up my wine, it also said.....don't drive or operate machinery!!!
  10. SueJB

    Type 1'stars R Us

    Was it a coincidence that I started Tresiba yesterday morning and felt like death all day? Eyes light sensitive, continuous stonking headache, nausea, lack of appetite, fell asleep in the chair while a friend was visiting, gave up and went to bed at 7.30 Has anyone else experienced this with...
  11. SueJB

    Type 1'stars R Us

    Morning all, I've just injected my 1st dose of Tresiba, change from Abasaglar and prior to that Levemir. I didn't have an issue with Levemir but the consultant wanted to get it changed before the end of the year. Me and Abasaglar didn't get on so it'll be interesting to see how my body likes...
  12. SueJB

    Abasaglar

    I've been in contact with the DSN and they're going to change insulin to Treisiba
  13. SueJB

    Type 1'stars R Us

    Morning, Off to St Albans later and will be staying overnight. What a faff packing my bag! I'm staying overnight and coming back tomorrow and I'm wondering if I should take spare insulin
  14. SueJB

    Type 1'stars R Us

    Morning all, I've not been here for a while as I found the revamped site difficult to get around, still do but thanks to @Tony337 for getting me here. Big D is being a problem with my change to Abasaglar, hate the name and how it works .... or doesn't. I've been trying to get the garden back...
  15. SueJB

    Help to post in the right forum

    I'm having problems I can get to the main Type 1 Diabetes forum where I can see, top right an icon Post thread. But how can I post this in Type 1' stars R Us?
Back
Top