Good Morning

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
It is windy and raining here too. I'm supposed to be going swimming but I'm tempted to stay at home

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Hi Everyone, 13lizanne, hope you get well soon, well guess what!!!! Yes your right raining / dark / miserable / Lancashire again.:yuck:

Reactions: 2 people

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Good morning everyone, bright, crisp, cold and sunny morning. Feeling a bit better so just been out to feed the birds. Have a great day all and thank you for all the hugs and good wishes - they worked:headphone:

P

paula.nolan42

It's a not so good morning from me, sleepless night after working late yesterday. And I really needed a good nights sleep because I'm giving training on a call this morning

Reactions: 3 people

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Hi all, Freezing here icy and foggy. have to go out in it now going on the Desmond Course today.:rolleyes:

Reactions: 4 people

rodman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Loads :)
Good morning you lovely people, freezing here too, have a good day, and keep well everyone, all the best on the course too amgrundy :)

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@amgrundy . Hope you have a safe , easy journey. I hope the Desmond course goes well. It will be interesting to hear what you think. Have a good day. :)

November1115

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Good morning you lovely people. .... no hope all who is unwell are on recovery journey. ... it's wet in london too... :( and cold :cool:... been thinking I should move from london and gets loads of money.... house prices gone craaaazy here!!

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
18/2/16 = Good Morning from a Sunny, Cold York.
@13lizanne Good to hear your feeling better Anna. @mo53 and @rodman Hope you both are well. And to everyone else who is poorly - hope your feeling much better than yesterday.:)

rodman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Loads :)
Good morning guys, Brrrrrr....very cold here, have a good day all, but wrap up warm :coldfeet:

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good morning, just back from a walk in the woods. Cold, icy but dry, forestry workers everywhere so not as tranquil as I'd hoped! I've really missed walking last couple of days, everything seems better when I'm outdoors. Hope everyone has a good day.

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
19/2/16.

Good Morning - @13lizanne - @mo53 - @rodman and hope everybody is feeling good. Here in York it is Sunny but very cold.:)

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning @liam1955 . It's really sunny here too but not making an impression on the frost on the lawn

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
20/2/16.

Good Morning from a miserable, cold, grey and rainy York.
@13lizanne - @mo53 - @rodman and Everybody - hope you are all in good health today. :):)

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@liam1955 snap. It's just the same here. I should be going shopping then swimming but feel more like going back to bed. Lol. Good morning @13lizanne and @rodman . I hope everyone has a good day.

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Rainy here too. Just off out for a morning's shopping back in time for our visit from son no 3. Have a good day everyone

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Same to you @Robinredbreast. Well! That was a waste of time, energy and petrol. Not long at the shopping centre and the fire alarm went off and we had to leave the centre. However! I had got to M+S first, William, and two packs of soft finger rolls and thin sliced ham were safely purchased and in the car boot before we were ejected. Back home now- nothing for it but to clean the kitchen& bathroom.

P

paula.nolan42

I've woken up on the wrong side of the bed and the day has gotten steadily worse.

I hope you're all in a good place today.

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Hi all, Lancashire here, think you all know by now what I am going to say, Rain! Rain! and more Rain!:facepalm: