Had a rough time....

sandymaynard

Hi everyone,
I have had a rough time of it of late! i have had three bouts of severe thrush downthere! Thanks to everyone who gave me advice! it does help!
Then to top that i cut my hand on friday the 13th! Ended up with stitches!
Then 2 weeks ago stubbed my toe! Now got a severe infection in big toe! On anti botics, Now got thrush again!

I have been given a gift By Xrs my partner bless him!
She is called SnowFlake Princess! She is a bichon frise! She is nearly 9 weeks old now! She has not been out on a walk yet!
But i take Digby everyday even if it is for a walk around the block!
I hope that everybody is okay!
I have included some photo's
Sandy

Attachments

• phpzznmnN_c2PM[1].jpg
    phpzznmnN_c2PM[1].jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 528
  • php21QLiU_c2PM[2].jpg
    php21QLiU_c2PM[2].jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 526

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
Digby and a Bichon Frisee together must look wonderful. How do they get on?
If you are on antibiotics Sandy, try extra hard to keep your BG down and eat some natural yogurt every day. you can even "apply" it to the Thrush
How have your BGs been? Sometimes thrush strikes when you are running a bit higher than ideal. Unfortunately, antibiotics can encourage it
Look after yourself and your "babies"
Hana

sandymaynard

Hi Hanadr,
digby is like a protective big brother over little Snowflake Princess! they are wonderful together! she trys to play alot with Digby! But she is only 9 weeks old! Bless her! She has had first injection, waiting on the second! She can't understand why she can't go on walks like Digby does bless her! By the time she can go out! it will be nearly Christmas!

I have been eating two tablespoons of natural yougut every morning and night!
Bg's have been good highest of late has been a 10! but that was because i had a bit of birthday cake at a friends birthday party! other than that high! I manage to get between 6.0 and 8.2 at the highest!
I am okay! just hate the having the thrush!
I have already started buying Christmas presents for the whole family! Got Xrs in already just a few stocking fillers!
The pups have their own! They have a puppy stocking and a few bits! got in laws presents! Sending them away to paris to celerbrate their 50th wedding anniversary! They don't know this yet! Have to give them their present early! As they will be leaving on 23rd of december! they have always said that they wanted to go back to where they went on honeymoon!
So i have booked and got it all prepared for them!
Their dog is going to go in kennels! As he does not like other dogs and that it such a shame!
I have my christmas presents! They are Xrs he is wonderful! A absolute star! Digby bless him coming up 5 months now! he is such a big boy! And snowflake Princess ! What more could i want for christmas? Nothing i have it all!
Sandy