Strong heart beat almost all day

AndreiRS

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Well, have anyone here gone thru this? I was looking for some advice, because my doctors aren't giving me any usefull ones, and I don't know where to search. For example, today I was feeling ok, then at 5 pm I started feeling strange and some kind of strong heart beats, but not fast. Blood glucose was 110 or around 5.6 I think. So I ate the same thing as other days. The weird feeling didn't go away. At 9 pm it was 440 or around 24.4 I think. Did 5 units of "humalog" as the medic prescribed some time ago. Right now, 11:52 pm it is still 294, and I'm so empty that I will have to eat my dinner... For some reason I think these heart feelings come from dehydration. Doctors say I'm not dehydrated. So why do I feel soooooo thirsty even when it is hypoglycemia. They don't know... Amazing. I like how when the electronic guy can't fix your tv, you don't have to pay. But the doctors keep me charging for "I don't knows". Thanks in advance.

Blue_Star

Type of diabetes
Type 1
I've had strong heart beat feelings quite a few times and it's true that blood sugar levels increase when that's happening more than 126 or so. I'd say it could be due to stress,worries or anxiety as is the case myself. I'd suggest getting a bp machine n checking ur blood pressure at the time to show ur Doctors the pulse level n what u mean. U could be having hypertension which affects sugar levels n require meds for it.

Tophat1900

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Uncooked bacon
I sometimes get this, could be medication related, stress, blood sugar changes. I usually find it is blood pressure related, being too low in my case. So, a pinch of salt fixes that for me.

AndreiRS

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Oh thanks you 2. :) The bp machine is not difficult to get here, and the salt thing is very easy. I have been very anxious too, but it seems I only get anxious after the symptoms begins.