Not feeling well.

Anfalas

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hello!
I've not been feeling well lately but I cant get an appointment with my diabetic nurse until April so I am wondering what my symptoms could mean.

I have been feeling drunk and very disoriented lately. My head is dizzy but not spinning if that makes sense. My bg during one of those incidents was 8. 3. But apart from that I wasn't measuring. So probabaly been high.

This feeling doesnt come at any specific time like after food or when hungry.

Any advice?

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello!
I've not been feeling well lately but I cant get an appointment with my diabetic nurse until April so I am wondering what my symptoms could mean.

I have been feeling drunk and very disoriented lately. My head is dizzy but not spinning if that makes sense. My bg during one of those incidents was 8. 3. But apart from that I wasn't measuring. So probabaly been high.

Any advice?

It most likely isn't related to diabetes. It could be anything. Please don't wait to see your nurse, make an appointment with your GP.

Ross.Walker

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
sprouts, evil things
Any other symptoms ?

may be a virus, which a standard doc can manage

Pinkorchid

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Doubt a level of 8.3 that is not exceptionally high would make you feel like that. You would be better to see your doctor about it

Gracicles

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello!

Any advice?

Hi, this definitely sounds like some sort of inner ear issue. I have vestibular disorder which creates these symptoms but it could be a bout of labarynthitis, a viral infection of the inner ear. Get checked out by the doc x