Anxiety is back again.

Veryanxious

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Was really going good for sometime but my anxiety is back again. Since last week pains and pressure in neck is back again.
I am again going towards the sleepless night and can't stop thinking about the stupid decision i took to get admitted in hospital and let doctors douse me with IV antibiotics and dyes and other experiments, leaving me in a situation like this. My blood sugar is rising and pains and pressure are back again.
Is this how i will feel my whole life.

bmtest

Look at the positive side you dont have diabetes.

Anxiety is something normal anybody can be conditioned to be vunerable if the stage is set. You felt it necessary to get admitted to hospital so accept this was necessary at that moment in time and leave it in the past.

Start learning to accept your pain in your neck for now learn to control your mind and relax.

Examples of overcoming pain and anxiety is you got where you are today so the odds are you will get through tomorrow.

I had a very bad shoulder last year it vanished all of a sudden when treating a wasps nest in loft I moved like lightning, this is an example of how pain is blocked by activity if only temporary.

Learn to meditate look at your posture how you sit deal with stress and pain will go over time.