Hello.....

Elyeathea

Hi, newly diagnosed on 31st Dec... what a way to end an already awful year but looking forward to learning lots from people much more clever than myself, and to turning things around

Geordie_P

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi, newly diagnosed on 31st Dec... what a way to end an already awful year but looking forward to learning lots from people much more clever than myself, and to turning things around
Welcome- you have the right idea already! if you can turn things around (and you can), it's not all bad. If you can indicate in your profile if you are type 1 or type 2, that will help get the ball rolling, discussion wise.

Reactions: VashtiB

kevinfitzgerald

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
All things that hurt (emotional and physical)

Welcome Elyeathea.. Yep there is without doubt an abundance of experience here regardless of your situation or Type. As @Geordie_P stated if you could give some information on your Type and what your worries are (sure you have a few of them) it will give us something to relate to..