being bullied?

nick214

i am a 15 year old girl at school who as been bullied so much i have had my insurlin stolen and broken iv been told to take an over dose and much more things i need someone to talk to

chocoholic

OMG that is disgraceful. To do that to your insulin is unforgiveable. Are your teachers aware of what is happening to you? Please confide in them because you should not have to put up with such things. Sending you a big supportive hug.x

KimSuzanne

I've been where you are I was bullied for 5 years because of my diabetes - I got called a Junkie, told I should take an overdose, I had to go to the nurses office to take my insulin and I'd get things shouted at me and thrown at me and people would act like they'd caught something when I moved passed them.
They're immature idiots, is there a teacher you trust that could hold onto your insulin for you? I know it feels like your alone in this but your not - lots of diabetics have been through the same thing if you want to talk you can PM me!
Don't lt it get you down - your coping with diabetes your stronger than you think

bigredruss

:shock: that's disgraceful, children are bad sometimes as ignorance is terrible. but no excuse, we are here to help as much as we can :!:

ChocFish

Hi Nick

The daughter of a friend of mine, 14yrs old, has to wear glasses and is being bullied because of this, have you contacted http://www.bullying.co.uk/young_people/ and also http://www.need2know.co.uk/beatbullying ... tacts.html - this organisation helped Natasha solve this issue. Do get in touch with them and remember the bullies are the weak ones, they are only brave in groups, you are a far nicer and better person than they are.

All the best

Karen x

Graham1441

Dislikes
Stupid people.
Hi,
First you tell a teacher, I take it your parents know, something will be done. Dont ask Tell THEM you want something done, and now. I`m sure your head teacher does not want needles going round there school. Just think what OFSEAD would say.

If you where my child, hell i dont want to think about it I gave my sons school two chances to do something about him being bullied and they did nothing so i went to see his head master and told him to his face, I`m east end born and bred and I will deal with it, I wont say what happend but that idiot crossed the road when he saw my son after.

I hope the dam fool who stole your supplys tried it on themselves. Yes I know thats nasty but so are they.
You dont have to put up with this, so dont, do something, tell someone.