J julieclarke Well-Known Member Messages 919 Location Wellingborough Type of diabetes Type 2 Treatment type Tablets (oral) Thursday at 9:48 PM #1,261 Looks nice
lovinglife Moderator Staff Member Moderator Messages 6,930 Type of diabetes Type 2 Treatment type Diet only Thursday at 9:49 PM #1,262 It was - particularly good crackling
J julieclarke Well-Known Member Messages 919 Location Wellingborough Type of diabetes Type 2 Treatment type Tablets (oral) Friday at 9:07 PM #1,263 I had a cheese sandwich and coke at Morris cafe
J julieclarke Well-Known Member Messages 919 Location Wellingborough Type of diabetes Type 2 Treatment type Tablets (oral) Friday at 11:38 PM #1,264 We had pizza and chip for dinner
J julieclarke Well-Known Member Messages 919 Location Wellingborough Type of diabetes Type 2 Treatment type Tablets (oral) Saturday at 10:17 PM #1,265 I had a fish pie for dinner
Lakeslover Moderator Staff Member Moderator Messages 1,020 Type of diabetes Type 2 Treatment type Insulin Sunday at 7:17 PM #1,266 I’m having roast chicken tonight.
lovinglife Moderator Staff Member Moderator Messages 6,930 Type of diabetes Type 2 Treatment type Diet only Sunday at 7:19 PM #1,267 We had lunch out again, I had lamb & hubby had beef - no roasties for me this time
J julieclarke Well-Known Member Messages 919 Location Wellingborough Type of diabetes Type 2 Treatment type Tablets (oral) Sunday at 7:26 PM #1,268 My blood pressure is normal tonight I was 108/73 what can I do
Lakeslover Moderator Staff Member Moderator Messages 1,020 Type of diabetes Type 2 Treatment type Insulin Sunday at 7:27 PM #1,269 julieclarke said: My blood pressure is normal tonight I was 108/73 Click to expand... That’s very good.
julieclarke said: My blood pressure is normal tonight I was 108/73 Click to expand... That’s very good.
J julieclarke Well-Known Member Messages 919 Location Wellingborough Type of diabetes Type 2 Treatment type Tablets (oral) Sunday at 7:28 PM #1,270 Ok
Jaylee Moderator Staff Member Moderator Messages 19,375 Type of diabetes Type 1 Treatment type Insulin Sunday at 8:22 PM #1,271 Pork steaks topped with strong cheddar last night with cabbage & onion with a couple of new potatoes. Beef mince tonight.. still on the oven.
Pork steaks topped with strong cheddar last night with cabbage & onion with a couple of new potatoes. Beef mince tonight.. still on the oven.
J julieclarke Well-Known Member Messages 919 Location Wellingborough Type of diabetes Type 2 Treatment type Tablets (oral) Sunday at 10:17 PM #1,272 I had a fish cakes and alphabetbites for dinner
J julieclarke Well-Known Member Messages 919 Location Wellingborough Type of diabetes Type 2 Treatment type Tablets (oral) Yesterday at 10:24 AM #1,273 I had toast with butter for breakfast
lovinglife Moderator Staff Member Moderator Messages 6,930 Type of diabetes Type 2 Treatment type Diet only Yesterday at 11:06 AM #1,274 I had a low carb bagel with avocado this morning
J julieclarke Well-Known Member Messages 919 Location Wellingborough Type of diabetes Type 2 Treatment type Tablets (oral) Yesterday at 10:14 PM #1,275 I had a jacket potatoes with meatballs for dinner