Hoodiegirl3
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 93
- Type of diabetes
- Type 1
- Treatment type
- Pump
Had a clinic today and my AoneC was finally down to what we wanted for years and my parents said to bring it down then they would buy me a violin that is something I’ve wanted for a year and three months but now the only thing is maintaining it at that…
I’m just super happy rn so I’m yapping about my life hope that’s okay
Also… would anyone recommend some good but cheap places bcz I want a white violin that is actually good and not a rippoff but affordable
I’m just super happy rn so I’m yapping about my life hope that’s okay
Also… would anyone recommend some good but cheap places bcz I want a white violin that is actually good and not a rippoff but affordable
Last edited:
