• Guest - w'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the 2026 Survey »

Latest Hba1c

Daphne917

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,353
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I've just looked up my latest Hba1c result and it's now 34 so, after last years little 'blip' of 42, I'm back on track. Despite having non - diabetic hba1cs since 2013 ie 13 years my GP surgery has only recognised me as being 'in remission' a couple of years ago! However I'm sure I'll still receive the Statin invite even though my cholestorel figures are within the normal range!
 
[emoji[emoji6]]" data-quote="Daphne[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
I've just looked up my latest Hbac result and it's now so, after last years little 'blip' of , I'm back on track. Despite having non - diabetic hbacs since [emoji[emoji6][emoji6]] ie years my GP surgery has only recognised me as being 'in remission' a couple of years ago! However I'm sure I'll still receive the Statin invite even though my cholestorel figures are within the normal range!

“Blip” of ? That’s still pretty amazing though
 
Back
Top