• Guest - w'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the 2026 Survey »

Dairy and gluten free diet?

Dsr25

Newbie
Messages
4
Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Hi, I’ve just been informed my bloods have come back as in the pre diabetic range, when getting my thyroid bloods back!

I’m overweight, but eat a healthy diet, no bread, pasta, pies, cheese, cream, biscuits, etc. Anyone else with both a dairy and gluten free diet to follow? I eat UPF free too,

I’ve got Blood sugar diet and Fast 800 as this is how I lost my 3st, but it’s been a while, so I need to look at the recipes again, other with it will be protein plus veggies I’m guessing! I think potatoes is one I need to reduce, but i often eat swede chips, or mashed potato squash instead of potatoes…

Looking forward to chatting and catching up with everyone’s progress! Dee
 
Hi and welcome
Other than being a coeliac on a GF diet we don't have much in common.
I thought i'd say Hi anyway.
I'm well up on GF products and prices too and whilst there are more GF products out there than there have ever been i get annoyed at some of the prices.

I wish you well

Tony
 
Hi and welcome
Other than being a coeliac on a GF diet we don't have much in common.
I thought i'd say Hi anyway.
I'm well up on GF products and prices too and whilst there are more GF products out there than there have ever been i get annoyed at some of the prices.

I wish you well

Tony
Thanks Tony, much appreciated.
 
Hi, I’ve just been informed my bloods have come back as in the pre diabetic range, when getting my thyroid bloods back!

I’m overweight, but eat a healthy diet, no bread, pasta, pies, cheese, cream, biscuits, etc. Anyone else with both a dairy and gluten free diet to follow? I eat UPF free too,

I’ve got Blood sugar diet and Fast 800 as this is how I lost my 3st, but it’s been a while, so I need to look at the recipes again, other with it will be protein plus veggies I’m guessing! I think potatoes is one I need to reduce, but i often eat swede chips, or mashed potato squash instead of potatoes…

Looking forward to chatting and catching up with everyone’s progress! Dee

Hi
I’m a teenager who’s been coeliac for nearly 11 years and I would like to know if there are any gluten free bread brands that have a decent sized bread and don’t taste sorta weird
Thanks
 
Hi
I’m a teenager who’s been coeliac for nearly 11 years and I would like to know if there are any gluten free bread brands that have a decent sized bread and don’t taste sorta weird
Thanks
Hi
I get the warburton tiger bloomer which is the best i've had in my 15 years a coeliac.
Its £3.50 so not cheap but i only use 1 per week so its not so bad.
It makes nice toast too.
I also buy the el passo chicken fajita kit and the wraps are lovely however i often eat 5 of them in one sitting and they are sooo carb heavy i split my dose of novorapid.
A bit left field perhaps but i shop at sainsbury once a month as their range of GF is good but i went to a store in Halifax in yorkshire and that particular store had the best availability i've every seen with the highlight being a pork pie and some tempura prawns which are really nice.

Hope this helps

Tony
 
Back
Top