Is having a great low level day

BioHaZarD

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I started this morning after waking up with a BG level of 5.7, then had a 6.4' 6.0 and just had a 5.8' so off to bed to watch a film then will do last night test and hopefully will be low again. (included a McDonald's grilled chicken and bacon salad with a chopped up double cheeseburger in it (no bun) for lunch, was yummy. :D

millie_uk

I want a Mcdonalds but there aren't any within 100 miles of where I live ha ha.

I had 7.9 and 7.7 yesterday so I am delighted with that. Was 7.9 this morning and a low 8 later.
:D

Defren

BioHaZarD said:
I started this morning after waking up with a BG level of 5.7, then had a 6.4' 6.0 and just had a 5.8' so off to bed to watch a film then will do last night test and hopefully will be low again. (included a McDonald's grilled chicken and bacon salad with a chopped up double cheeseburger in it (no bun) for lunch, was yummy. :D

Absolutely fabulous, your doing really well. Keep this up and the 4% sofa is going to be full of very healthy happy diabetics :lol:

CathyN

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
prejudice, racism, complacency, ignorance
Bloody brilliant!!

BioHaZarD

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks, I think I may have hit a good wall and slightly the other side, this morning started at 6.2, 6.2, 6.1, 6.8 that was after a harvester and a very small chunk of smartie cookie for dinner. And I lost another 2lb.

Usually I have been around 7.2 in the mornings.