Healthy Weight Loss & Dieting Tips

saddison94

I successfully managed to lose nearly 2 stone in weight over a year I have been on a plateau ever since. I changed my workout earlier this year to Beachbody Insanity training and have been doing that for 5 1/2 months, no change in weight but lost an 1 1/2" from my waist and an inch from my hips. I have now added weight training and bodylastics and increased my calorie intake but nothing. What else can I try, I mean surely I can't stay on a plateau forever?

ButtterflyLady

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Acceptance of health treatment claims that are not adequately supported by evidence. I dislike it when people sell ineffective and even harmful alternative health products to exploit the desperation of people with chronic illness.
I'd need a bit more info before I could comment with any usefulness for you. Can you tell us some or all of your:
Original weight (I prefer kilos but will convert them if needed)
Current weight
Height
Type of diabetes
Time since diagnosis
Management (eg pills? insulin? neither?)
Latest Hb1Ac test result

There may be other things I want to ask but the above would be a great start. Beachbody Insanity training sounds kinda fun but I struggle to motivate myself to go for a walk, lol. I do know that the closer you get to the healthy weight range for your height, the harder it is. For me, weight loss has been easy so far - I've come down from a BMI of 45 - which is considered "extremely obese". I know it will get harder from now on, but I've got to keep trying.

Aside from the data above, if that checks out all ok then the next place to look for answers is to get a full medical check-up to rule out a range of conditions that could be throwing a spanner in the works. Our bodies are incredibly complex. But it's exciting when you solve some of the puzzle and can get healthier.

Ryan Ron

We should eat fruits and vegetables mostly.
I think drinking the good quantity of water, eating Fruits and vegetables, avoid the junk food and taking a balance diet is really very beneficial for Weight loss and being healthy.

mollywalker60

Raw food diet is a very healthy way to loose the weight. Our body is extremely well nourished and we have abundant energy and naturally become more active. Drinking green juice is also a great part of a healthy diet.

Michaelswan

- Eat lots of green vegetables and fruits for healthy weight loss and dieting.
- Get plenty of exercise.
- Drink more water.
- Get enough rest.
- Eat several mini meals during the day and eat protein at every meal.

Try these all tips and get rid of weight.

MikeMoon01

Hi, you all shared really nice dieting tips here for the weight loss. so I personally think that there are few things which are enough for staying healthy as like water, fruit and vegetable and don't take any junk food. I hope these few things prove very beneficial for you people.
[commercial link removed]

lexilox

Being a type 1 Ive found getting rid of the regular hypos I'd got used to helped me loose loads of weight. Reducing insulin down instead of eating extra for the sugar needed for exercise, sounds simple but takes practice and isn't always the obvious or easy thing to do. It greatly reduces hidden calorie intake.