hypodermic fat and muscless, and symptoms dissapearing

Martina79

Goood afternoon all,

For those who dont know i been diagnosed 6.4 few days ago. i realised that my muscless are dissappearing and i gain hypodermic fat very easily. when i started exercise, i gained some musless but even i dont eat much fat but mostly vegetarian food, and go to fish & chipstwice a year,i had lot and celulitide like fat over builded up muscless. i used to do lot sport since child so i know there is something wrong. i trought it might be because of ageing etc. but i been diagnosed i cutted all pure sugars and high carbs and my energy drinks in just a few days, today i realised my hypodermic fat is dissappearing. wow, just a few days!
so managing weight and get toned body again would not take so long time.

I also recognised pleasurable change in symptoms like -dont need to go toilet that often, not even at night, have higher energy,much better mood,hypo/hyper dissapeared, terrible pms disappeared and have sparkled eyes again and better skin:) just the big brown marks on my inner tight is there, i dont know if its for lifetime and have to consider surgery. but diabetes giving an awfull lot synganls to you loong before it develops.it was just my stupidity and ignorance and ignorance of drs who didnt make proper diagnose and never sugested single f...g glucose test. sorry to be honest. have a nice day.

dawnmc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Well done Martina, keep it up.

Viola-2013

Hi Martina, I had exactly the same problem. Didn't feel well for a long period of time, had itchy skin, felt tired, had brown patches of skin and other symptoms... I could eat "air" and I would gain weight. Went to GP and had been told that all is ok and my morning reading is fine, so no issue with sugar. I knew that something was wrong so went privately to endocrinologist who sent me for a blood test and OGT. I have been diagnosed with insulin resistance & impaired glucose tolerance which is called "pre-diabetes". The only way I am able to loose weight is by taking metformin, watching carbs and exercise.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App