No sex drive, thrush,

Jude

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi Jude, i use canestan cream morning and night as thats when its at its worst. High sugar levels is the exact reason I was put on Forxiga (9-17 when testing) so I should think anyone should now be put on it as its been great....morning test was between 6-8 so i was very happy.
Im sorry for anyone having the insulin thats putting their weight up as mine has come down so well and I use Levemir 30 units.
I came down my citalopram 4 months ago 40mg to 30mg but I have been very low recently and as i recently found out stress is our worst enemy so I am fighting the sugar again.
Keep smiling Jude it will get sorted for the better i hope and you will be on here telling us how well you are doing. Frailty is our poor body and mind gettin fed up with these problems and we can only do so much on our own nurses and docs are the ones with the knowledge of meds for us and if someones getting a good med then push for your turn to try it....take care...smile...xxx

Hi Fairiesue - yes it is overwhelming stress over the past 18months that has got me where I am now with a higher HbA1C than when I was diagnosed 9 years ago and 18 months ago it was 7. So I am with you on that score and maybe you should raise your Citalopram to help. Did you have any other side effects with the Forxiga and have you lost any weight on it as my GP said it was meant to help with weight too. Thank you for taking the time to speak with me, I do get a bit lonely sometimes having spent the past 17 years ill-health retired now as of 6th Sept I am entitled to a Retirement pension and hubby who is 66 in November is looking to retire in the next 6 months so big changes for us both. Oh I could write a thesis but think it would be deleted !! xx :)

Jude

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Fairiesue, have just looked at your info and you are only down the road from me - well 20 minutes. I am in South Coventry just off the A45 as you get into Coventry. Before this forum was "changed" we used to be able to email other members personally but I do not know how to do that now so just thought I would put a short word on here and hope you see it. :)

fairiesue

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes, being lonely, being so far from my family...they live in Scotland i now live in England (3yr) spiders, smokers,
Fairiesue, have just looked at your info and you are only down the road from me - well 20 minutes. I am in South Coventry just off the A45 as you get into Coventry. Before this forum was "changed" we used to be able to email other members personally but I do not know how to do that now so just thought I would put a short word on here and hope you see it. :)
Hiya Jude, I don't now any areas down here but I do no where Coventry is as my hubby drives us to Decks at the Ricoh once a month. I have no idea what you can do on here exccept be nice hahaha I have never really been on here over the years as I always felt bad for not looking after myself,
Thanks for your contact. Take care...smile...xxx

HpprKM

Dislikes
Self absorbed and rude people! Motorists who are oblivious to the rest of the world, and really don't give a ****!
This sounds interesting!