Sweating, anyone know why?

krazy4022

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Other
Hi I got diagnosed with diabetes type 2 in october last year I started off on one metformin a day, that went up to two then three then 4 x 500mg per day. I have had to do my bloods twice every day since I got put on the metformin. My levrls are still all over the place very rarely under 10.0. They have come down from 29.7. I have other things wrong with me and I could open my own chemist with the amount of meds I have to take! the one thing I havd a huge problem is - is sweating, I sweat from everywhere including my chin. I have changed my diet yet again but thst hasnt made the slightest difference. I eat my meals and before ive even finished I have sweat rumning down my face etc. Does anyone else have this?

delia57

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Hi I got diagnosed with diabetes type 2 in october last year I started off on one metformin a day, that went up to two then three then 4 x 500mg per day. I have had to do my bloods twice every day since I got put on the metformin. My levrls are still all over the place very rarely under 10.0. They have come down from 29.7. I have other things wrong with me and I could open my own chemist with the amount of meds I have to take! the one thing I havd a huge problem is - is sweating, I sweat from everywhere including my chin. I have changed my diet yet again but thst hasnt made the slightest difference. I eat my meals and before ive even finished I have sweat rumning down my face etc. Does anyone else have this?
Hi, I do get sweats but I put this down to the menopause although it is now 15 years since I went through that...I never thought about my tablets, but I will look into this