• Guest - w'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the 2026 Survey »

Search Results

  1. Hoodiegirl3

    Hi guys

    Had a clinic today and my AoneC was finally down to what we wanted for years and my parents said to bring it down then they would buy me a violin that is something I’ve wanted for a year and three months but now the only thing is maintaining it at that… I’m just super happy rn so I’m yapping...
  2. Hoodiegirl3

    Hi

    Hi guys,,, Got eye surgry yeatiday so sorry haven’t been on fierum also idk what im typing rn so sorry and howp ur all ok
  3. Hoodiegirl3

    Super dumb but does anyone get the reference?

    “We're going on a treasure hunt, a very important treasure hunt.X marks the spot, spiders crawling up your back, blood dripping down...Now you've got the shiveries”
  4. Hoodiegirl3

    To everyone who was diagnosed at a time they could understand stuff…

    What was it like to be “normal” if you can remember. No intention to offend anyone, pure intentions of genuine information…(because I really wanna know)
  5. Hoodiegirl3

    Figured it out…

    Hi guys, Nearly end of summer! I finally figured out what I want to do with my life… (I think)… (CID) criminal investigative detective… Just thinking, how many people will actually look at me and not my diabetes?
  6. Hoodiegirl3

    Back to school

    Hi there… Got a week and [emoji638] days and no school bag! My life’s great [emoji106]
  7. Hoodiegirl3

    …

    Hi… I just disappeared for a while… busy summers. Anyway… I have had a lot of lows last week but yesterday my range was one hundred per cent so I think that’s good… Also would love to know what you have been up to in the heat and rain.
  8. Hoodiegirl3

    Just being unhinged…

    Hi guys! Trying my best to stay away from falling back into my mental health issues but my existential crisis will not leave. So my mind is used to spiralling and what I’m about to say is going to make most adults laugh but this girl’s gonna say it anyway… So… There is this boy… Also diabetic… A...
  9. Hoodiegirl3

    I feel so sick right now because of a stupid decision (not what you’re going to expect)

    You guys… I have a question and an answer. What does a diabetic teen do when they have had a week of bad blood sugars and sickness? Go to the beach!!! Stupid idea to visit the rides tho (we went to Skegness) And I just want to share what I brought home…
  10. Hoodiegirl3

    No context cuz I honestly don’t know

    Not looking great…
  11. Hoodiegirl3

    Summer begins

    Hi guys… What’s your ideal start to summer? A road trip? Calm mornings? Going on holiday? … the goddamn hospital? I nearly died but I’m alive and most of my summer plans for the week are cancelled as I spent since four am last night to two pm today in the hospital struggling with high ketones...
  12. Hoodiegirl3

    Ideas

    Hi guys. My exams went great, ended last Friday, had a school trip this Thursday, was supposed to give a speech, got to the front of the room and had a panic attack. Now I’m tryna make summer plans but not considering my blood sugars so that’ll probably end badly. Also a non related question…...
  13. Hoodiegirl3

    [emoji638] beautiful poems I want to share (from tdp)

    They say the stars outlast us all Eternal sentinels on high But i have sought their silver hearts And wonder if, perhaps, they die Perhaps they gasp the cold of dawn A final breath of living night Then newborn sparks born of the dark Breath in the dusk, and breathe out light Do not...
  14. Hoodiegirl3

    …

    Hi. How’s everyone doing? Got yr nine mock exams. Today was the first one and my sugars go to two so that was embarrassing. They’ve been all over the place recently. Anyway … Anything interesting happening in your world?
  15. Hoodiegirl3

    High ketones

    Hi. Basically I woke up at [emoji640] am today and my sugars were high and now it’s [emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji639]] [emoji637][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]am and the effects haven’t worn off. I fell asleep on the sofa from [emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]...
  16. Hoodiegirl3

    Eid and diabetes

    Past [emoji639] days been crazy. It was Eid for Muslims and I ate somewhat more than what I usually do and haven’t done a set change since Tuesday which is really bad. But my sugars didn’t drop as much. Also should I bedazzle my tslim pump?
  17. Hoodiegirl3

    Dragon prince

    Hey. This is completely unrelated to diabetes but has anyone watched the dragon prince mystery of aaravos? If you have tell me what you think of it and your favourite characters! <[emoji639]
  18. Hoodiegirl3

    Found this and thought it was hilarious

    Hilarious
  19. Hoodiegirl3

    Appreciation

    Hey guys! Thanks for all of your support! I’m sorry I just disappeared for a few weeks. I’ve finally learned to accept my diabetes. Last Saturday was my expedition and I had so much fun (only one day tho). The nurses did try to get me to do the night but school said it was short notice and...
  20. Hoodiegirl3

    DofE and crazy blood sugars

    Hi guys. I have my Duke of Edinburgh bronze expedition next Saturday and my sugars have been crazy. Now I got told they won’t let me stay overnight and I can understand why but I’m still pretty disappointed and upset. I am so close to going to school tomorrow and telling them I don’t want to do...
Back
Top