5.5 this morning. I had my Covid and flu jabs yesterday. Was really pleased that there were no real after effects today. Just a little bit of soreness around the injection site
Thank you @ianpspurs. Yes, Mr K is being very sensible and resting and recovering.
Good that the virus doesn't need medical intervention but rather annoying that it is hard to shift.
5.8 this morning.
Actually, I feel a lot better today. I was really surprised that just one sleepless night and the stress of Mr K at A&E had made me feel tired until today.
If course, knowing Mr K is feeling a bit better has also helpef
Definitely keeping hold of the diary Secretary @ianpspurs.
Actually Mr K has said that he needs to make sure that I take proper breaks and rest more in the future.
I think that Mr K is as bad as I am at taking proper breaks :) :)
6.2 this morning
We visited our little market town this morning. Sat and relaxed in the Queen Mother's Garden. It was so quiet and peaceful there.
Then Bonnie insisted that we went to Costa coffee as she desperately needed her puppuccino
Thank you @ianpspurs. Mr K was really worried that he had damaged his hip replacement so finding out that his hip was completely undamaged was a huge relief.