• Guest - w'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the 2026 Survey »

Search Results

  1. Lobito

    Alternatives to Timesulin Cap

    I did wonder about that as I have heard it's much better. Although my endocrinologist seems to have gone AWOL and has not rung me up for my annual telling off this Summer and I wonder if he might have died or retired as he as very old!
  2. Lobito

    Alternatives to Timesulin Cap

    Thanks. Was hoping to avoid changing from the disposable SoloStar pens to a new pen but only to save a trip to the GP to change my prescription to cartridges. My mobility is limited and I don't have a car so I try to avoid trips is I can. Also lazy :) Ideally any new pen would have a built in...
  3. Lobito

    Alternatives to Timesulin Cap

    Hello, Is there any alternative for the discontinued Timesulin cap? Mine failed so I am down to my backup and the display is already looking a bit wonky. I use the SoloStar disposable pen for my Lantus. Or failing that an alternative smart pen I could get if I switch to cartridges? Thanks...
Back
Top