• Guest - w'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the 2026 Survey »

Search Results

  1. P

    Rybelsus or Mounjaro - advice please

    I tried rybelsus for 3 months and the nausea and vomiting never went away for me. Then I switched to mounjaro and it’s suiting me well. Rybelsus is semaglutide vs Mounjaro which is tirzepatide and I guess the latter just agrees with me more.
  2. P

    Just started Trulicity

    I did not take this drug Trulicity - my mum did. My mum took this drug for approximately about 6 months and she lost a lot of weight, however, she seemed to get quite a lot of abdominal pain. One night she had to come home from work - she was in severe pain in her stomach, vomiting, and...
  3. P

    Anyone else on Sukkarto?

    I have been on Metformin for years with no side effects, then they changed my tablet to Sukkarto, I'm guessing it's a cheaper alternative, hence the surgery making the switch. But I must say that I haven't had any adverse reactions or side effects, and I am assured by the Diabetic Nurse that...
  4. P

    Metformin and alcohol

    I drink and take met and insulin. The problem with met and drinking is your liver will remove the alcohol over the met (alc is a poison and your liver will remove that to the exclusion of everything else. . If you drink all day your liver will allow the met to build up in your system thus...
Back
Top