accu check nano

Jasonuk

Hi everyone,

A week ago i bought a accu check NANO glucgose meter to check blood sugers, from wot ive read its a new one on the market, this is my first meter its good for the following reasons

1, its small and compact, stylish black colour
2 comes with zipped carry case, can fit in my pocket, holds lancet pen and strip pot all in carry case
3, lancet pen uses multiclix lancets, testing is painless ( im scared of needles) NO LANCET HANDLING they are enclosed in plastic body so can be disposed in normal rubish bin, no sharps bin needed,
this meter is def discreet and easy to have handy at any time, gives 7, 30 and 90 day averages of blood sugers and same averages of pre and post meal readings stores 500 readings

Jason

Tracey167

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi Jason

Yes I to have the accu-chek nano i think its great I can't fault it. I also got myself last month the software from accu-chek to print off my sugar readings its great to have and easy to use especially if you go to see your diabetic nurse or doctor cos you can just do a print off and it shows dates,times, readings, highs and hypos for the past 12 weeks.

All the the meters I have had in the past have been accu-chek and they have all been good but like you said the nano is compact and it does'nt stand out (not that really matters) but you know what I mean.

Tracey167

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Hi Jason,

I too use the nano, and must agree that it is a fantastic little meter, the best that I have ever used.

Nigel

brill

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Country & Western!
Yep, brilliant - bought one last June soon after I was diagnosed. Chose it mainly because it was the smallest and claimed to be least painful. I've got nothing to compare it with, but I've had no problems with it and the finger-pricker is as comfortable as you could reasonably expect!