All my conditions

babsy2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Blood Tests Injections MRI Scans (particuarly) cooked white cabbage and Cornish Pasties
T2 , Multiple Degeneratve Disc Disease (in three areas of lower back) Chronic Obstructive Pulminary Disease (Copd) Oestoarthritis in both hips both hands both shoulders Cervical Spondylosis Gout High Cholesterol High Blood Pressure Thrombophlebitis in veins in fingers of both hands Tronhantreic Bursitis of right hip
Anaemia High cholesterol Ezcema on face neck chest in ears in head in eyes Rhinitis (all year round hay fever) Pins & Needles in both hands all fingers all toes both feet Cramp in right leg Severe Migraines Virtually Blind in Right Eye (detached retina covered in scar tissue) Miss Heart Beat used to suffer from Polymygia Rheumatica (2009 to 2010) on vast amounts of tablets sprays gels creams daily I retired in 1995 aged 36 now Middle 50's get Pension from Work ESA (used to be Incap benefit) get DLA ( disability living allowance) haven't gone through the govnments new medical yet for new benefit yet and I see my Gp once a month regardless of how I feel but I find getting through autumn winter & early spring very difficult be very interested in other peoples conditions.
Forgot vitamin d defiency

Last edited by a moderator:
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Hello and welcome to the forum. You do have many medical conditions. I have a few auto immune conditions, but thankfully, I can still work and I'm an active person. I have had an operation for a detached retina and have scar tissue too, 2013.
All the best when claiming for the new disability allowance, I think it's PIP, which is for long term disability, good luck.
Best wishes RRB

Mep

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
welcome :) you have a fair bit to deal with there... it does get difficult at times juggling things doesn't it. I have a few things you have. My conditions are in my signature. I'm still being investigated though because my symptoms have been worsening and docs aren't happy they have identified all that is wrong with me... they're thinking I may have some neurological problem at the moment and they're hoping for help from a neurologist and advice about whether my current meds are the right mix.

babsy2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Blood Tests Injections MRI Scans (particuarly) cooked white cabbage and Cornish Pasties
Good luck I think we'll always be investigated for one thing or another back last summer I thought things were going great I went for a routine blood test I have about five yearly and the results were your acid levels for gout were up the swanny even though their was no real gouty pain & they increased allopurinol by another one three months later the acid levels back to normal it's just a only going battle to get things right

Reactions: 2 people