I've been taking antibiotics for a urine infection for a week. 4 a day. They are making me feel so unwell, sick, and just really awful, and my blood sugar is sky high (type 1 diabetic) Has anyone else had this with antibiotics?
Don't stop the antibiotics without first seeing your doctor, as there is a high risk you will then develop an antibiotics resistance urine infection that is hard to clear. Have you had the same antibiotics before, if so what did they do to you?
Hubby had a really bad reaction to a strong antibiotic.. Macrobid. He is still suffering from the consequences. Phone your GP now and explain your symptoms.
I've been taking antibiotics for a urine infection for a week. 4 a day. They are making me feel so unwell, sick, and just really awful, and my blood sugar is sky high (type 1 diabetic) Has anyone else had this with antibiotics?
I've been taking antibiotics for a urine infection for a week. 4 a day. They are making me feel so unwell, sick, and just really awful, and my blood sugar is sky high (type 1 diabetic) Has anyone else had this with antibiotics?
It may not be the antibiotics. I am on antibiotics for an abcess. The infection was raising my bloods and, now the antibiotics are working well, my sugars are coming down. It takes 3-4 days for the antibiotics get on top of the bugs and push back the infection enough for the infection to stop affecting your bloods. All the best.
I've been taking antibiotics for a urine infection for a week. 4 a day. They are making me feel so unwell, sick, and just really awful, and my blood sugar is sky high (type 1 diabetic) Has anyone else had this with antibiotics?
Hi I was given antibiotics for a tooth infection in 2011 one of them started with M ( just looked it up and it could of been Metronidazole) first time I have ever taken this and it made me so sick, I couldn't take it any more, the amoxicillin was fine, taken that before, but he other one, was lethal.
I hope you start to feel better very soon, but maybe a phone call to your Gp or a an appointment is needed. Take care.