As to dog poo bags!!!

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
I don't use carrier bags for this purpose. They don't fit in my trouser pockets properly ( why !oh why! do women's trousers have such pathetic pockets?) I use nappy bags, From Lidl or Aldi: Cheap, not likely to split and fit in the smallest pocket.

graham64

Dislikes
Ironing, cooking, shopping. Pessimists, people with sense of humour bypass. Speed cameras Traffic wardens, Nanny state and Hypocrites
Are you telling me you carry dog poo in your trouser pockets, does'nt bear thinking about :shock: :shock: :shock:

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
No I don't, but as a responsible dog owner, I carry bags in my pockets when i walk my dogs.If someone "performs" I pick up and As I live in an area liberally supplied with disposal bins, I quickly dump the bag in the appropeiate place.

Jem

Dislikes
People that feel just because diabates is a life-threatening "illness" it should be treated with kid gloves and nobody is allowed to have a laugh. My humour got me through abuse, near death experiences, serious and debilitating illnesses and lifelong pain and deformity - why give up the thing that works??
that's true - I used to use the cheapo nappy bags for exactly the same purpose :) the type you get in the saturday market for 50p per 100 ... perfume only marginally better than the poo-smell ... but - love responsible types! Even my four year old thinks people that DON'T pick up after their dogs are disgusting :)

Jenny

East Lothian Council provide them (poo bags not trousers) free of charge at any of their local offices.

Jimbo1973

Dislikes
Beetroot, Cucumber, Radish, Prawns - and arrogant people that have no understanding of how ill you can really be without looking ill
I feel so left out of this conversation - so I may just go to the dog pound and kidnap a dog so I can use the poo bags - might also come in handy as another distraction for the bank job i'm planning to fund my new "medication"

I remember using these bags when the kids were ickle, I could never understand how something so small and beautiful could produce something that disgustiing !!

Jimbo

gillyh

Dislikes
arrogant drivers/people, ill mannered people, cruelty to people and animals, condescention
Just like the dogs do..At least with the kids they can clean up after themselves when they get older. I've never seen a dog clean up it's own poo or carry a pocket full of nappy bags. Have any of you? :?: :lol: